Yehhhh,we are away :-)

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Brian and Jo, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

well I know it's would not be a big deal to a lot of you guys who get to go away probably more times than I change me underpants :LOL: but to me and Jo its massive .We are away for 3 whole nights at the CC Chester Fairoaks site.:) Planning to go into CHester for the day tomorrow and Cheshire Oaks Retail Outlet on friday.Lovely site ,nice wardens ,white peg moved to suite;) jobs a good un.
    Brian & Jo

• Like Like x 6
  2. GeebeeJaybee

GeebeeJaybee

Dont take your vehicle to chesire oaks - parking is very busy there. Get the bus if you can!
    I worked in chester for years so it is not a site we would ever visit but have a great trip.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn Funster Life Member

Hi,Brian take a torch with you and be careful as the lane where the CC site is unlit and traffic is very close as it passes people walking back to site I speak from experience otherwise a very nice location and some good pubs nearby :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. parknride

parknride Funster

Have a "shop" for me! Love Chester, while doing family tree years ago found this chap, related on my mothers side of the family. Situated somewhere on chester ring road. Chester Feb 06 001.jpg

• Like Like x 1