Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
well I know it's would not be a big deal to a lot of you guys who get to go away probably more times than I change me underpants :LOL: but to me and Jo its massive .We are away for 3 whole nights at the CC Chester Fairoaks site.:) Planning to go into CHester for the day tomorrow and Cheshire Oaks Retail Outlet on friday.Lovely site ,nice wardens ,white peg moved to suite;) jobs a good un.
Brian & Jo

GeebeeJaybee

Free Member
May 28, 2015
St Helens
Funster No
MH
A Class - Adria Vision
Exp
Dont take your vehicle to chesire oaks - parking is very busy there. Get the bus if you can!
I worked in chester for years so it is not a site we would ever visit but have a great trip.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi,Brian take a torch with you and be careful as the lane where the CC site is unlit and traffic is very close as it passes people walking back to site I speak from experience otherwise a very nice location and some good pubs nearby :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Have a "shop" for me! Love Chester, while doing family tree years ago found this chap, related on my mothers side of the family. Situated somewhere on chester ring road.
Chester Feb 06 001.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back