ZZRMike

Free Member
Jun 1, 2016
Lossiemouth
Funster No
MH
Just waiting for ours .
Exp
Weve done , weve finaly actually after one heck of a rollercoaster ride , found and bought our perfect wee moho, a 4 berth, burstner harmony, T625 on a 2.8 ltr deisel fiat ducatoonly 20k on the clock, she is in absolutely mint showroom condition, i can honestly say i was useless absolutely no good at all. Like a schoolgirl on prom night, all my research , practise at dealing with these guys to no avail ,the test drive had me gibbering and drooling , had to give the wife the big puppy eyes letting her know i wanted this bad , but i think she knew earlier when i was trying everything like a kid in a sweet shop,even crawling under her, in the engine bay was immaculate( think thats where i lost the plot). yes i ended up paying the asking price but managed to get them to agree to fit a twin reversing camera and a 4 metre fiama f45 awning , all for 23 k now i cant sit still , pick her up from dicksons in Perth on next saturday , so keep an eye out , im the one with the huge grin splitting ma face ,lol. Dont reckon on getting much sleep till then as i am worse than the grandkids before xmas. I can tell that the wife is secretly really exited but she has one hell of a poker face , i shoulda sent her in on her own and i stay in the car , we drove down from lossiemouth to perth, as we will next week but next week i must try to stay at the speed limit, might get rona to drive , i will be beside my self , or out pushing the car to get there sooner. Cant wait to meet you guys out on the road.

OP
OP
ZZRMike

ZZRMike

Free Member
Jun 1, 2016
Lossiemouth
Funster No
MH
Just waiting for ours .
Exp
Yes I've ridden my R1200RT & camped around a bit too, but the old bones are complaining a bit now. Much prefer a bed than a sleeping bag.
I hear that ok , no more wrestling a pre inflated airbed into a tent after a long wet ride (not the fun kind) .

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back