yanks weekend

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by daveyboy, May 4, 2009.

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Read Only Funster

my car club is co hosting an event at statford on avon at the end of the month. there are plenty of motorhomers going along and stopping a bit longer and then moving on to the stratford motorhome and rv show a few days later. turning it into a nice long holiday.:thumb:

here are the flyers for are event ( dont know if i need permission to post them or not, so please mods let me know if i have done wrong:Blush:)

the event itself is a american car drag strip meeting , all classes of yank motors competing its its not to be missed.plenty to see and do .and its cheap too :thumb:
    any more info then just ask.
    thx
    dave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Could I get time on me RV
    Ford V10 6.8Ltr
    0---------------60 -------------------6.5 Gallons:Rofl1::Rofl1:

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Read Only Funster

funny you say that because the last event on the sunday will be my two friends racing their rv,s down the strip.

1 georgieboy v 1 winniebago elandin. its a good matchup and they are taking it that serious 1 has even got a parachute ready for the back. i kid you not.
    was going to do it with mine hence the very loud exhausts but the boss has said no.:Angry: