LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
I haven't been able to get into my email for two days despite being the correct password and secret question :cry::cry:
Is anyone else having the same problem ?:Eeek:
Any ideas how I can solve it ?:thumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just tried mine, no problem with it. :Smile:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I can get into mine but it's even slower than usual.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It would be worth speaking with someone you have in your contacts list to see if they have had any odd messages from you recently, of the sort "I am stuck in Dheli without any money". If they have your account has been hacked and you will have to contact the help desk. It happened to me a year or so ago.

Mastercamper

Free Member
Dec 7, 2013
Northumberland Flag Flier
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
50 years campervanning
It would be worth speaking with someone you have in your contacts list to see if they have had any odd messages from you recently, of the sort [HI]
[HI]
"[HI]
I am stuck in Dheli without any money". If they have your account has been hacked and you will have to contact the help desk. It happened to me a year or so ago.[/HI]
[/HI]
[HI][HI]
[/HI]
[/HI]

HI DBK,
That`s why you never sent me the rupees then?

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
I have had trouble, they said change password then tried to log in later and got a message that I had attempted too many times and locked out for 15 mins. Been messing about for 2 days now

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Can't say I have a problem with their mail server (it's not my main email supplier anyway) but for many years have used Yahoo as my home page. I just hate the recently updated version so am searching around for an alternative. I'd tell them so if I could find a way.

Wyn

barearse

Free Member
Dec 31, 2012
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Just starting
For some weeks now I have had problems with Yahoo via Internet Explorer including my e-mail.I have to access via Google Chrome instead.

jaytee74

Free Member
Dec 5, 2013
durham uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt swift royale
Exp
since2007
I haven't been able to get into my email for two days despite being the correct password and secret question :cry::cry:
Is anyone else having the same problem ?:Eeek:
Any ideas how I can solve it ?:thumb:

hi scally i had the same problem even had the server take over my PC and they could not access my mail contacted both BT and YAHOO customer services still no help by this time it had been going on for weeks and i have a lot of important stuff connected to my yahoo email account which i needed to deal with went into various forum looking for help found loads of people with same or similar problem but no solution so i decided if there is a fix i am going to find it myself.. so after trying a number of things i decided that cookies may be the proble so i went into settings then privacy and security then cookies and site data then to all cookies clicked on remove all cookies then went back to yahoo home page clicked mail and up came a different entree bar to normal asking for email address then password then SIGN IN and guess what WALLAH i am in!!!!!!! and i have to do that procedure every time i i need to go into yahoo mail. so delete all cookies or all history including cookies and hopefully you will be in. the trouble lies with the devorce between BT and google once again BT have over streched themselves it would seem. i am slowly transferring a lot of stuff to gmail. anyway good luck. jt.

Jan 16, 2014
Harleston, Harleston, Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class, Autotrail Scout
Exp
Oct, 2013
Can't say I have a problem with their mail server (it's not my main email supplier anyway) but for many years have used Yahoo as my home page. I just hate the recently updated version so am searching around for an alternative. I'd tell them so if I could find a way.

Wyn

Use yahoo canada, it's still the older format.

http://ca.my.yahoo.com/

Oldyamyam

Free Member
May 4, 2012
France
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 1991
Wouldn't touch Yahoo with a barge pole! I had my Yahoo account hacked and had loads of trouble with them.
I use Gmail now and have never had any trouble with them.

Dave

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
I've had numerous problems since BT updated their system, unable to log in etc. Strangely, since I started to access mail account via Thunderbird, haven't had any issues, doesn't make sense

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back