Xmas/New Years Sites

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by gwnking, Oct 8, 2009.

1. gwnking

gwnking Read Only Funster

Hi

Please can anyone tell me of any sites that are open over Xmas and New Year?

I have looked at the Caravan Club and ones we have looked at are full.

We are looking to go somewhere on the South Coast.

Many thanks

The 3 Kings

2. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Hi,, not sure what sort of facility`s you require,, this one is open all year,,
    Caravans, motorhomes and camping at Bagwell Farm Touring Park, Fleet, Weymouth, Dorset, Open All Year for Caravans, Tents and Tourers

Not sure what facilitys are open at the site through the winter period,,, but it is only a 15 min bus ride into Weymouth,, which is one of the premier resorts for entertainment over the New Year`s eve. (Clubs/Pubs fancy dress and generally letting your hair down..

I understand they have just put in (This Year) all new hardstandings for large RV`s next to the toilet block,, have not been for a look yet,, must have a nose.

hope this helps.

3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

No surprise there, most are booked up months in advance but rest assured there will be plenty of 'no shows' or last minute cancellations. Annoyingly, the CC booking system permits this without penalty.

If you find nothing else, call or just turn up on the day.

4. gwnking

gwnking Read Only Funster

Sorry, forgot to mention we will have our 12 year old daughter with us, so will be letting our hair down gently, lol.

Weymouth we have just been to but that is one site that we will bear in mind when we go to watch the Sailing in 2012.

Thanks

Graham