Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Right so; Dear Santa, could you please arrange it so I receive a game called-----

X Factor, get me outahere I'm an Emmerdale Farmer living in Coranation Streeet about to move and become an Eastenders and the only way is Essex or anything Australian, please.
:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Popeye you seem to know a few soaps [HI]anything you want to tell us[/HI] :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, my Study is about 6 metres (large yds to you Oldies) from the kitchen family room and if I don't put headphones on I can hear most of the [STRIKE]Shi[/STRIKE] rubbish.

The only one I used to watch was Corri and I stopped watching it about six or seven years ago, but I still have to record it and the other junk for SWMBO if we're away or I have to record it on the sky box in the van if I can get reception while we're away.

So Gerry, next September when I'm on your driveway for a night or two you'd better arrange for decent TV reception else you can explain it to Jackie.
:thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We have river city up here has she seen that one yet its even sh**er than the rest :ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
We have river city up here has she seen that one yet its even sh**er than the rest :ROFLMAO:

Just Googled it.......Looks pretty CRAS, keep it up there Gerry else I'll have to record that one too.

Now Rab.C Nesbitt, that's quality, Mary-hen

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Just Googled it.......Looks pretty CRAS, keep it up there Gerry else I'll have to record that one too.

Now Rab.C Nesbitt, that's quality, Mary-hen

It's Mary doll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you watched still game that's a good one reminds me of a few funsters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you would like I can get the box set of river city at a bargain price, ideal present for Jackie's Xmas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
It's Mary doll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you watched still game that's a good one reminds me of a few funsters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you would like I can get the box set of river city at a bargain price, [HI]ideal present for Jackie's Xmas[/HI] :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please do not Gerry, I could never repay such kindness, thank - you anyway.... Griff

ps never heard of the still game, just watched an episode, need an interpreter.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back