Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
There arent any in my road.! Should I return it to her marked NOT KNOWN ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

==========================================

PRAISE ALLAH, THE MOST BENEVOLENT

I am the above named person from London. I am married to Late Mohamed Abdel-Halim of blessed memory who worked with Kuwait embassy in Sudan for nine years before he died in the year 2010. We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both very devoted muslims.

Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $9 Million (Nine Million U.S. Dollars) with an oversea private security and holding firm .

Presently, this money is still with the private security and holding firm in London ,Uk. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a moslem organisation or devoted muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here- in. I want this muslim organisation or individual to use this money in all sincererity to fund mosques, orphanages,widows and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy Quran.

The holy Quran emphasized so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are now Christians converts and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by people I call unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficient and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.

With ALLAH all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted muslim worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve the ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing For a muslim organisation or a devoted muslim for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. May the almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.
Reply me through this email address,susanabdelhalim@gmail.com
Regards,
MRS SUSAN ABDEL-HALIM

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
And I'm the only Methodist Spritualist Moslem in the country.

It's mine.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
You sure you are NOT Peter

I thought that was what the Fiamma awning mat you sell was for...getting on your knees.. well I do every time I want to pin down to the ground. I pray on it .. please let me get these tent pegs in quick, it is killing my knees - I pray to them all...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
We know some clever scams work... indeed someone I know sent £1000 to someone he thought was a friend in trouble but was actually the result of a hacked email account...

but...

I cannot believe anything like this one could ever catch anyone...

Am I wrong (again)?

JJ :Cool:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
M.akes us all suspicious though dont it? I sent a load of text's out yesterday to my wifes mates, informing them of her 60th birthday party later this year. My phone was buzzing all afternoon, with people asking "who is this", as they did,nt recognise my number.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I know a certain French lady that would send her last penny if she thought someone needed her help and would not always think about a scam :hug:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back