Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
I see mick McManus died this week and it brought back memories of the 60s n 70s between him and Jackie pallo it was great to watch at the time and I used to rush home from work to watch it.of course it was all rehearsed but I wouldn't here of it at the time.in fact every Monday night I used to go to the st geogies hall in Bradford to watch it. then there was an article in the sunday people about it sying it was all fake I still didn't believe it until it said look at the time it finishes it was always 10 past 10 I always caught the 10 15 bus home so I knew then it was all fake and never watched it again but I was disappointed iy spoilt my fun.steve:RollEyes:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Used to watch the wrestling on TV along with my dad, was it about 5 on a Saturday afternoon on World of Sport.

I used to sit with my tea watching Mick McManus, Kendo Nagasaki, Giant Haysticks, Big Daddy and the rest....

Fond memories.....:thumb:

::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I see mick McManus died this week and it brought back memories of the 60s n 70s between him and Jackie pallo it was great to watch at the time and I used to rush home from work to watch it.of course it was all rehearsed but I wouldn't here of it at the time.in fact every Monday night I used to go to the st geogies hall in Bradford to watch it. then there was an article in the sunday people about it sying it was all fake I still didn't believe it until it said look at the time it finishes it was always 10 past 10 I always caught the 10 15 bus home so I knew then it was all fake and never watched it again but I was disappointed iy spoilt my fun.steve:RollEyes:

Didn't think you where the type to rush home to watch two men wearing tight Lycra outfits and covered in Vaseline, who am I to judge.evey man to their own :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970

Tonight on BBC four at 10.05 Grapples Grunts and Grannies. Old footage. Should be good. BUSBY>::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back