wrestling

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by stevensson10, May 25, 2013.

1. stevensson10

stevensson10

I see mick McManus died this week and it brought back memories of the 60s n 70s between him and Jackie pallo it was great to watch at the time and I used to rush home from work to watch it.of course it was all rehearsed but I wouldn't here of it at the time.in fact every Monday night I used to go to the st geogies hall in Bradford to watch it. then there was an article in the sunday people about it sying it was all fake I still didn't believe it until it said look at the time it finishes it was always 10 past 10 I always caught the 10 15 bus home so I knew then it was all fake and never watched it again but I was disappointed iy spoilt my fun.steve:RollEyes:

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Those were the days, good old MIck, loved to see him get plastered:Rofl1::Rofl1:

Peter

3. callumwa

callumwa Read Only Funster

Used to watch the wrestling on TV along with my dad, was it about 5 on a Saturday afternoon on World of Sport.

I used to sit with my tea watching Mick McManus, Kendo Nagasaki, Giant Haysticks, Big Daddy and the rest....

Fond memories.....:thumb:

:BigGrin:

4. lorger

lorger Funster

Didn't think you where the type to rush home to watch two men wearing tight Lycra outfits and covered in Vaseline, who am I to judge.evey man to their own :Rofl1::Rofl1:

5. busby

busby Funster

Tonight on BBC four at 10.05 Grapples Grunts and Grannies. Old footage. Should be good. BUSBY>:BigGrin: