WOW tuning (1 Viewer)

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We had the 'van remapped by WOW at Newbury. I noticed a marked improvement straight away with acceleration and performance. However, I didnt think the fuel consumption had got better, infact I thought it had worsened! I spoke to WOW here at Malvern and they have just sent an engineer to take a copy of the map and he sent it via email to there office techs in Iver. They - the Techs, modified the map and sent it back to the engineer. He has just remapped the 'Van and has said it will be better now. Customer service like this is what every trader should aspore to. Bloody first class if you ask me. Well done WOW Tuning 10/10 for service. :thumb:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
I have always felt a bit reticent to have my van done on the grounds that......

The engines they use in F1 racing cars are wonderful bits of engineering there can be no doubt about that but the engines only last for a few hundred mile. So I reason that the extra performance that we get out of our engines is at the cost of the life of the engine.

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
I have always felt a bit reticent to have my van done on the grounds that......

The engines they use in F1 racing cars are wonderful bits of engineering there can be no doubt about that but the engines only last for a few hundred mile. So I reason that the extra performance that we get out of our engines is at the cost of the life of the engine.

Doug...

Doug

i would not worry,as remaping will destress the engine,as modern diesel's are only running at about 60% and a remap could help it run at 80/85% and lower fuel consumtion.without doing any harm.

chris

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back