Oct 5, 2009
Sunny Aberdeenshire !
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 glorious years, previous 18 a Tugger!
:ROFLMAO: And its all MINE:thumb:

Hi all decided to bite the bullet and have Aire & Sun Power Systems fit me a system.

Travelled to Bellingham Caravan and Camping site yesterday, the site wardens could not have been more accomodating to set me up in the car park.

Stephen arrived shortly after me arround noon, and got stuck in straight away.

After a long consultation period from last year I had decided to go for a Kyocera 95 w panel and as my Pilote is fitted with all Schaudt equipment I had fitted a dual battery controller, and the meter to see what I am getting for free :Cool:

The Panel was fitted in double quick time as we had frequent showers, the all important gromet hole was decided after we measured twice and drilled once ( or was that ten times? :Eeek:)

The routing of the caples being all important as you want them to look tidy and concealed.

Using his knowledge of fitting systems to many vans Stephen took the lead and drilled away allways protecting everything with trusty gaffer tape.

Cutting a big round hole in the facia of the pannel beside the controls was a bit hairy :whatthe: for both of us to fit the meter but it could not have turned out neater.

The showers turned to sleet and snow luckily completed the external bits and Stephen settled down UNDER the bed ::bigsmile: to wire up the controls. Liberally plied with tea to fight off the cold:winky:.

All fitted by 18.00 and moved on to the site nothing showing on the meter :cry: of course no sun :Doh: !

So guess who was up at dawn, first light showed with a thick covering of Snow, and I got half an AMP !:thumb: It works.

Grey day but stealilly holding 1 Amp, cant wait for the sun ::bigsmile:

Thanks to The Bellingham C&C site lovely place to be. Thanks to Stephen for coming back to check his handwork at 08.00 this morning, and doing such a good job in diffcult weather conditions.

Wold have no hesitation in recomending Stephen.

Now where is that nice bottle of red:Blush:

...... Whats that Dear ..... Yes I have done the ablutions .....:winky:

Terry and Hilary

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Well, that's a cheery tale for us up in Glen Haggis - Snowed all night, so far as we can tell, and still snowing...

OP
OP
M

MisterED

Free Member
Oct 5, 2009
Sunny Aberdeenshire !
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 glorious years, previous 18 a Tugger!
Snow good !

Well, that's a cheery tale for us up in Glen Haggis - Snowed all night, so far as we can tell, and still snowing...

Heading back up the 68 tomorrow to Sunny Aberdeenshire :RollEyes:

Probably 1/4 Amp up there :ROFLMAO:

Just rain now .... who cares found the wine!:thumb:

Happy Days
Terry & Hilary

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
They have a good reputation and Stephen is a very helpful guy answering all my (inane!) questions when we made enquiries. Having the 135w unit fitted with a morning star controller and remote meter when I'm home on leave on 7th April and being within the 30 mile radius I'm having it done at home at no additional cost. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back