would you fly with Malaysian Airways? (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Is it one of those 'six pint' stories?? I only ask, because my wife has to be in her coffin before sunrise. :(:(
It's an ideal story for MH'ers ...... Especially the bit when the toilet backs up and floods the first class cabin. It's like grey waste and toilet cassette humour all in one stinky drenched carpet

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Why on earth did I like that? Ugh! Try a flight to Jeddah during the Haj season if you want blocked toilets.........

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Why on earth did I like that? Ugh! Try a flight to Jeddah during the Haj season if you want blocked toilets.........

Once flew Kuala Lumpur to Istanbul on a Turkish Airlines (normally ok) flight full mainly of pilgrims on Haj.

Talk about disgusting.
Plane started the flight clean, but before long...
toilets filthy and unusable.
people coughing up god knows what,
spitting,
people shouting to each other at different ends of the plane |(night flight),
baby changing in the aisles during meals,
passengers bedded down in the aisles.

Like flying with a plane load of animals.

We asked to upgrade, even pay for it, but the plane was full.

To be fair to Turkish Airlines, we flew out with them, no complaints at all.

Airline of choice?
Singapore, no contest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Why on earth would anyone choose to fly. With endless queues at security control, cardboard food, and standing round like a numpty at the other end waiting for you suitcase to come round on the carouselle.
I'd much rather have a 'proper' holiday in the motorhome. Like travelling in a little palace on wheels

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Why on earth would anyone choose to fly. With endless queues at security control, cardboard food, and standing round like a numpty at the other end waiting for you suitcase to come round on the carouselle.
I'd much rather have a 'proper' holiday in the motorhome. Like travelling in a little palace on wheels
No choice in my job. Clients are based either in Asia, or USA and even some in Europe....... the business doesn't sell itself unfortunately. Quite agree though.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
alk about disgusting.
Plane started the flight clean, but before long...
toilets filthy and unusable.
people coughing up god knows what,
spitting,
people shouting to each other at different ends of the plane |(night flight),
baby changing Hostess groping in the aisles during meals,
passengers bedded down in the aisles.

Like flying with a plane load of animals.

Ahhhhhh. Another 'Crab air' flight for The Royal Scots then.........:)(y)(y)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Can you imagine the types of extra security/checks they are doing now
Also as said i bet there are some deals on the go

As posted above i heard some "interesting" things about Air India

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Naah.
Tankies.:LOL:
:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Cant be right, Just read it again, and the last line should read 'Like flying with a load of superior to all other Corps Tankies'........:rofl::rofl:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Cant be right, Just read it again, and the last line should read 'Like flying with a load of superior to all other Corps Tankies'........:rofl::rofl:

Typical tin can cowboy......
Delusions of adequacy. :moon2:

The behaviour is the same, though.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
HAH! I laugh with contempt at the your GRUNT type insults!! :swear2::swear2:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Back to the OP, the conclusion is that Malaysian aren't bad at all to fly but you really don't want to be on the same plane as Tootles in case someone changes his nappy in the aisle during mealtimes whilst he is playing with his tank. Or something like that. ;)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
WP_20141118_001.jpg

My old neighbour said these were quite safe

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Back to the OP, the conclusion is that Malaysian aren't bad at all to fly but you really don't want to be on the same plane as Tootles in case someone changes his nappy in the aisle during mealtimes whilst he is playing with his tank. Or something like that. ;)

Yeah.
We are just being polite when we call them Tankers.(y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I GET IT...............Take it out on poor misunderstood wouldn't hurt a fly mild mannered easy to get on with handsome stunning personality everyone's friend Tootles. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Ha, you first class luxury flyers are obviously spoiled rotten. You should at least once have tried Royal Air Maroc, AKA Couscous Airlines in the old days. Imagine a cross between Danair, Ryanair and the WW2 Luftwaffe, crammed in like cattle in a cattle truck, but in a pre war Douglas DC3 . Sitting at the end of a runway winding up the motors whilst the whole thing tries to shake itself to pieces, and thinking to yourself, if this thing gets off the ground and gets back on the ground in one piece I swear am never getting on an aeroplane ever again.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I GET IT...............Take it out on poor misunderstood wouldn't hurt a fly mild mannered easy to get on with handsome stunning personality everyone's friend Tootles. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yes, you got it in one! have a blue Peter badge (y)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Yes, you hit the deck in better comfort. (y)
No, you hit the ground first being nearer the front. It's ironic the most expensive seats in aircraft are generally in the most statistically dangerous place. But at least you go to your maker clutching a glass of champagne. Go out in style.

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
...and thinking to yourself, if this thing gets off the ground and gets back on the ground in one piece I swear am never getting on an aeroplane ever again.

Oddly enough, that very thought was going through my mind several times last week on the Cardiff-Dublin flight. Gale-force winds on take-off. An Aer Lingus ATR 72/600 - nobody warned me it would have propellors! Sounded like an angry wasp on take-off, before turning into a bucking bronco about 30 seconds later :sick:

Flight back tomorrow :eek:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well we went to Oz with Malaysian and it was perfectly fine. We also flew from Kerala for a few days in the Maldives with Air India, so only a hop really - but although the plane reminded me of an old bus, with brown leather seats - it was 100% fine. We were offered an upgrade to First as not many on it, but since you couldn't smoke in First, we stayed in the back, with the Indians.

Perfectly OK, the only special treatment we were glad they automatically gave us
was cutlery to eat our lunch !!

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
First flight i had was in the late 70,s to Gibraltar

Lets just say the landing there was interesting when you look down and the landing strip looks like a short pencil line on a piece of paper stopping at the sea :)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Well we went to Oz with Malaysian and it was perfectly fine. We also flew from Kerala for a few days in the Maldives with Air India, so only a hop really - but although the plane reminded me of an old bus, with brown leather seats - it was 100% fine. We were offered an upgrade to First as not many on it, but since you couldn't smoke in First, we stayed in the back, with the Indians.

Perfectly OK, the only special treatment we were glad they automatically gave us
was cutlery to eat our lunch !!
You can SMOKE on Malaysian??? WOW, what a great idea. Some of the Euro airlines should take that up!! (y)(y)(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
You can SMOKE on Malaysian??? WOW, what a great idea. Some of the Euro airlines should take that up!! (y)(y)(y)
Wake up at the back of the class, Tootles - it was Air India;)

Kindly remove your freshly awarded Blue Peter badge......:)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Wake up at the back of the class, Tootles - it was Air India;)

Kindly remove your freshly awarded Blue Peter badge......:)
Ahem........I only asked a simple question!! My God, what is the world coming to, when a constipated DUCK (and a GRUNT), await your every word, hoping, (by the use of verbal trickery), to belittle your totally innocent comments!. Tich Tich.......:(:(:(:(:(:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back