Workshop manual (1 Viewer)

Bedbug

Free Member
Nov 8, 2012
Funster No
Anybody know where I can get hold of a manual for my Hymer 670 1991 mercedes 410d ?I would also at this time ask every out ther to bear with me , I'm very new to this technology and am still trying to get my head around this IPad having been talked into it by my son,he seems to think I should pick it up just like that,but no such luck, I just keep pressing all and sundry in the hope that all you nice people out there will get my messages, pushing 80 I'm more used to a box of matches and a blanket, ( sitting bull !!) ha. Anyway,in advance,THANKYOU. Bedbug.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello, can't help about the manual but wanted to say Hi and welcome, and that you tapping away has worked fine, and you'll be surprised soon at just how quickly you pick it up:thumb:

Wyn

OP
OP
B

Bedbug

Free Member
Nov 8, 2012
Funster No
W/manual

Whoopee I'v managed to get something right at last, a real BIG THANKYOU Wyn ( now what do I do) :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
SDC77 has given you a link to how you can get the vehicle manual from Ebay. If you are a bit new to this maybe your son or another experienced user can help.

It may be worth clarifying whether what you want is a manual for the vehicle or one for the motorhome.

Wyn

OP
OP
B

Bedbug

Free Member
Nov 8, 2012
Funster No
Manual

If it covers all the bits and specifications of my van that's the one,hopefully,,thank you very much.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back