Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We will be working at The Western Show Malvern so if you require any work to be done drop me a PM or ring me on 07976167477 so I can get you booked in :thumb:
We will be arriving Thursday tea time :thumb:

Freedom Hunter

Free Member
May 6, 2012
Sherborne
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2008
Carver heater

Hi Ash

I spoke with you about my Carver blown air heater that is no longer working. It was working and stopped whilst on. We were at Wrenbury - in the rain!

Would it be possible for you to take a look when I am at Malvern? I am not arriving til after 8pm on the Friday - unless i skip off work a few hours early!!! The evenings are already getting chilly and i have no heat if i can't hook up.

Regards
Caroline

OP
OP
Ash

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Ash

I spoke with you about my Carver blown air heater that is no longer working. It was working and stopped whilst on. We were at Wrenbury - in the rain!

Would it be possible for you to take a look when I am at Malvern? I am not arriving til after 8pm on the Friday - unless i skip off work a few hours early!!! The evenings are already getting chilly and i have no heat if i can't hook up.

Regards
Caroline

Yes I will bring a few parts with me , come and find me on Saturday or give me a ring when you arrive :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back