Worked out how to make lots of money! (1 Viewer)

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
There must be a French or Italian version, dont care which, of Dragons Den.

I have come up with this great idea, I am calling it le/il Poopa Scoopa.

I am going to explain to these lazy bar stewards that it would be a great idea for them to clean up after their doggies and not just let them crap everywhere and anywhere and just leave it for people to stand in.

I think I might be on to something.

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
There must be a French or Italian version, dont care which, of Dragons Den.

I have come up with this great idea, I am calling it le/il Poopa Scoopa.

I am going to explain to these lazy bar stewards that it would be a great idea for them to clean up after their doggies and not just let them crap everywhere and anywhere and just leave it for people to stand in.

I think I might be on to something.
What a load of s**t(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
And then hang it in a tree /hedge / bush when no one is looking
..............A lot of which is down to the lack of bins.
I am going to explain to these lazy bar stewards that it would be a great idea for them to clean up after their doggies and not just let them crap everywhere
Most people do these days, but of coarse, you always get the minorities in life that try to spoil things for everyone. :cry: Take those who voted for 'OUT' in the Scottish Referendum, for instance. :)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I think, from experience, that people hang it in trees intending to collect it on the way back . . . but rarely do. Happened to us this year walking along the Badgeworthy Water when the dog did a whoopsy on the outward journey and we didn't fancy carrying it for four miles out and back. Placed the bah behind a bush but despite taking careful note of the place couldn't find it on our return, and we did look for it for ages. I shudder to think what we'd have told other walkers if they asked if we'd lost something.

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
And then hang it in a tree /hedge / bush when no one is looking

I think the Brits (and Aussies incidentally) are quite good these days at clearing up after their pooches (no, we're not dog owners) but I agree, why o why does it get hung from a tree like a trophy??

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
I think, from experience, that people hang it in trees intending to collect it on the way back . . . but rarely do. Happened to us this year walking along the Badgeworthy Water when the dog did a whoopsy on the outward journey and we didn't fancy carrying it for four miles out and back. Placed the bah behind a bush but despite taking careful note of the place couldn't find it on our return, and we did look for it for ages. I shudder to think what we'd have told other walkers if they asked if we'd lost something.

I see your reasoning but isn't that a bit like me decorating a tree with my left over butties and rubbish after a picnic lunch to save carrying them around a long walk - intending of course to pick them back up later on the way back (n);)

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
..............A lot of which is down to the lack of bins.

Most people do these days, but of coarse, you always get the minorities in life that try to spoil things for everyone. :cry: Take those who voted for 'OUT' in the Scottish Referendum, for instance. :)

Oddly enough, in Ireland there are virtually no public bins (or public skips) in picnic areas or parks, and yet....there is virtually no rubbish left around!

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I see your reasoning but isn't that a bit like me decorating a tree with my left over butties and rubbish after a picnic lunch to save carrying them around a long walk - intending of course to pick them back up later on the way back (n);)

No. Well, a bit. :gum: :smiley:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I think the Brits (and Aussies incidentally) are quite good these days at clearing up after their pooches (no, we're not dog owners) but I agree, why o why does it get hung from a tree like a trophy??

Not around here they're not the bloody paths are covered in it, dirty filthy sods. Can't take my grandkids to feed the ducks anymore because of the mess left by the bloody dog brigade. :swear2:

OP
OP
obanvanman

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
I never pick up dog shit... nor will I ever pick up dog shit... not now... not ever... never.

JJ :cool:
Good to know. I wont put you down for a party pack of my new invention then.:p

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
I never pick up dog shit... nor will I ever pick up dog shit... not now... not ever... never.

JJ :cool:

I was out at the local off road motorcycle site with a couple of friends who both took their labradors. There were only three of us there and when one of their dogs crapped on the ground they both denied it was their pet that did the deed. :confused:

I cleared it up as kids ride here and I have not even got a blinking dog anymore. (n)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I won't show this to SWMBO. We've had three dogs in 20 years and she's NEVER left a dump or parcel except in the appropriate places that are supplied by the councils.
I still wonder why horse riders don't need to pick up particularly when done on pavements. They get rid of a load especially the riding schools.

OP
OP
obanvanman

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Shitty story.
When I worked at the Crinal Canal as temporary lock keeper, best job ever by the way, I decided to strim one of the banks. Thankfully, probably for the first time ever, I wore my full PPE. Hit the wettest, smelliest, biggest pile of dog poo and got completely sprayed, including the visor that I had never worn before.
I thought the young lad working with me was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so much.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I was out at the local off road motorcycle site with a couple of friends who both took their labradors. There were only three of us there and when one of their dogs crapped on the ground they both denied it was their pet that did the deed. :confused:

I cleared it up as kids ride here and I have not even got a blinking dog anymore. (n)

Sounds about right.:eek:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Ever ridden your motorbike down a country lane five minutes after the farmer has driven his cows in for milking.

Stepping in it is the least of your worries!:mad:

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
Oddly enough, in Ireland there are virtually no public bins (or public skips) in picnic areas or parks, and yet....there is virtually no rubbish left around!

OK, I'm not a pet keeper but I've never understood this fairly recent practice of providing bins for dog crap.
Dog keepers take their dogs out for a walk (actually, out for a crap in someone else's space) then are invited to parcel it up and put it in a bin for someone else to empty!
You couldn't make it up if you tried.
Take the bloody stuff home with you! Better still, get your dog to crap in your own garden.

It goes without saying that ALL Funster dog owners do the proper thing:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back