Free Member
May 13, 2012
West Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
new
Well, we've gone and done it! We are now very, very proud owners YAY ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

I've been reading posts on here for a few weeks now, and you have all been really helpful, I must say I've had a good laugh too (23' 9''- Really? :ROFLMAO:)

A special thanks in particular to GEO who made us more paranoid than we thought was humanly possible, and responded to my PM's super quick. As a result we do believe that all the boxes have been ticked (well we hope they are, the paranoia hasn't quite subsided yet) Cheers mate xxx
The M1 wasn't much fun yesterday, neither was getting stuck in the mud and having to get towed out by the warden :Eeek: BUT we got home safe and sound and have learned something else (don't drive onto soggy grass, in case anybody reading didn't know this already :Smile:)
So..... let the fun begin :Cool::Cool::Cool:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Welcome from 23'9"

I had thought of changing g my avatar name, but I am still Sloberdoberbob or various spellings of it to most.. what else can I be when we have a 80 kg + St bernard...

But I am glad the bantering has given you the lighter side of the forum.. but I am also glad that Geo helped you on your way in to the this mad hobby or whatever you want to call it.

Yes most of us have learned to be aware of wet grass and soft ground... mind you some can still get stuck in the mud... well lets change that and say a lot got stuck in the mud at Peterborough.. some of us are paranoid (who me) of it. Some with very very big RV's still thought the ground would take there weight... the mind boggles... but I go some great photos of it to remind the owners in the months and years to come :winky:

This site has a lot of people that have the knowledge, and there is always someone to answer the question.. OK sometimes you ask a serious question and you will get a few silly answers.. that is life on MHF...

But I do welcome you to the mad house.... we have owned motor homes and RV's over 25 years and it gets in to your blood. size is not everything .... as you are starting to gather...

All the best

Bob, Sue and Ezzie there St Bernard:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back