Woman treated after motorhome collision (1 Viewer)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
women are safer drivers:thumb:
they doddle along at 30 mph and all the crashes happen around them:winky::ROFLMAO:
but men are better drivers,cant remember a women winning a world championship car race against men,only drag raceing and thats because there aint much for them to do but sit there and look good:ROFLMAO:

:shout::shout: Well, well! I have to disagree! For a start I've seen loads of doddery old men driving around us, half of them shouldn't be out of the house, let alone driving in a car:Blush:
Just because men can win a world championship race doesn't neccessarily make them better drivers......just faster than the other men racing on the day!
Margaret:Angry:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004

:shout::shout: Well, well! I have to disagree! For a start I've seen loads of doddery old men driving around us, half of them shouldn't be out of the house, let alone driving in a car:Blush:
Just because men can win a world championship race doesn't neccessarily make them better drivers......just faster than the other men racing on the day!
i agree about doddery OLD men,but im talking about all women young and old,ok for driveing us men home from the pub and thats about it:ROFLMAO:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
i agree about doddery OLD men,but im talking about all women young and old,ok for driveing us men home from the pub and thats about it:ROFLMAO:

where was that bollard and how high and bright did you say it was - and no excuses about using wrong mirrors it doesnt wash, i have driven hire cars from that airport loads of times and havent hit anything yet - nor hit anything when i returned them

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
where was that bollard and how high and bright did you say it was - and no excuses about using wrong mirrors it doesnt wash, i have driven hire cars from that airport loads of times and havent hit anything yet - nor hit anything when i returned them

he told me is wife was driving :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011

But you trust us enough to drive you home from the pub do you?:RollEyes:

Maybe we should just let you all walk home and that would sober you up quicker!!:winky:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Well, let's hope that the driver was ok. My brother's van ended up in a similar position when an artic pulled out on him (tanker driver.....!) - not his fault so let's not prejudge. Sorry to spoil the fun. Also admit that my wife is a better driver than me and reverses much better as well. She seriously questioned why I had to put a reversing camera on the van, she simply could not see the point of it. Stereotypes are just sooo last year.:Smile:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
women drivers:Doh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Q-fWZpkgs&feature=related[/ame]

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
[B[HI]]All the men seem to assume that the woman was to blame for the accident, what a chauvinistic lot![/HI]
Well, I passed several lorry drivers on the A75 yesterday (all male) two were on their mobiles and a third was actually drinking something out of a cup whilst driving:Eeek:
It's also possible that with "cross dressing" and sex changes going on with so many males these days, that the "male" lorry driving was applying his lippy at the time:winky::roflmto:
[/B]Margaret

Margaret !

You have just done what you accused all the men of!

you assumed because 1 or2 "men " who seem to think it amusing to ridicule lady drivers all men, do they do not,
what your gender or sexual preference or where you come from makes no difference to how good a driver you are, anyone with an ounce of sense knows that, only a person who feels inferior to a woman driver would dare imply it.
I will not tar a few lady drivers who are below standard with the rest but you
must not assume all men think the same its [HI]chauvinistic[/HI] to use your words:winky:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Link Removed

Link Removed

Published on Tuesday 10 April 2012 15:35

Paramedics treated a woman after a three-vehicle collision on the M1 this morning.
It happened on the southbound stretch between junction 14 at Milton Keynes and junction 13 at Brogborough.

The collision involved a car, a lorry and a motorhome, which tipped on to its side.

Firefighters from Broughton and Toddington were called to the incident shortly after 6am. They were at the scene for about 15 minutes and made the vehicles safe.
I bet she needed more treatment when her husband got is hands on her

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
again i wish people get the facts right:RollEyes:
it was eight foot high and about a 18" square fluorescent orange bollard:ROFLMAO:
and i was going backwards,looking in the righthand mirror when i should have been looking in the lefthand mirror,but the sneaky thing just leapt out anyway:ROFLMAO:

So, Chris, have I got this right?
1. You admit to hitting an easy to see bollard
2. You admitted recently to driving at excessive speed and were as surprised as anyone that you didn't get prosecuted
and still you claim that women drivers are worse than men? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
So, Chris, have I got this right?
1. You admit to hitting an easy to see bollard
2. You admitted recently to driving at excessive speed and were as surprised as anyone that you didn't get prosecuted
and still you claim that women drivers are worse than men? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
if the bollard had been easy to see i would not have hit it:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
as for the speeding:thumb:

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Mrs ShiftZZ in all the years I have known her, has never broken the speed limit, never been done for parking or any other Road Traffic offence, never had an accident or caused one..

This is a silly thread, it was meant to show Motorhomes in the news, the lady concerned could simply be the victim.

Too much testosterone flowing guys.

Otherwise please post some hard facts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back