Wok a great idea for the Cadac (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Well I bought the wok thing for my Cadac and also a silicon circular mat that goes on it to save the wok getting dirty, well I had a stir fry tonight and it worked a treat, fantastic invention, recommend it, minimum washing up to do :thumb:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Been looking at something similar.
Do you mean the lid/wok supplied with the cadac, or is this the "skottel" jobbie?

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Been looking at something similar.
Do you mean the lid/wok supplied with the cadac, or is this the "skottel" jobbie?

I've used both, the original skottel and more recently the all singing all dancing with all the attachements, in both cases the stir frying capabilities are superb, trouble is it's all done too quickly, I like to stand next to the unit with a can in my hand looking like I know what I'm doing. However the cleaning of the dish afterwards is a bit of a chore so its the silicon liner that raised my interest, I,ve had a quick look on the net and it appears that an oven base liner from Aldi (£1.99) does the same job!! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
I like to stand next to the unit with a can in my hand looking like I know what I'm doing.

it appears that an oven base liner from Aldi (£1.99) does the same job!! :thumb:[/FONT]

Get it right, Gooney: that's the stance for BBQ, not stir fry! (Its a man thing)

Thanks for the Aldi info.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back