Withdrawal symptoms

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by stevec, Aug 8, 2015.

1. stevec

stevec Funster

After 15 months of ownership we have passed on our Autocruise Starfire to a new owner. We now have a space on our drive for a month before it is filled with another. We have not used Lola (LLA registration!) for three weeks and we are now getting withdrawal symptoms, pacing the floor like caged lions. Is this a common malady? Will we have to borrow a tent?

2. Clarky

Clarky Funster

I know the feeling well.
    Once we have been back home more than a week we both get the urge to just disappear somewhere in 'Celine'.
    We've got a month at home at the mo but have a load of jobs to do to recover the garden from the jungle it had become, sort out accounts and correspondence and lots of other boring tasks.
    Another two weeks and then off again. Two airshows and then France for a month. Can't wait! :)

Richard.

3. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

If, due to circumstance as this year, we cannot get off and away every five minutes then I compensate by fiddling with stuff.

There is ALWAYS something that I think can be improved upon, changed, re-worked or something !!

4. irnbru

irnbru Funster Life Member

If we cant get off at the weekend then we sleep in MH on driveway and pretend we are away.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Dude

The Dude Funster

Yes - a common malady - I'm afraid it's addictive and incurable.