LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
all this subs, cant pay pay wont pay, have paid..bla bla bla has made me wish Id have made the effort to go to hagnaps, bing n buy, not for the bring n buy but for the food cook off....................

I love food, will you do it again next year please....

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Dont wait till next year

there are plenty of meets of all varieties

but I know Paul and Nikki do fantastic meets so understand completely where you are coming from xxxxxxxxx

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I couldn't get there either. I think we missed a very good one:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Well, if you are coming to the Northern M/H Show, I'll cook my Mediterranean Rice again. :roflmto:

working that weekend, it seems Ive been working most weekends when meets were on, only the bring n buy fitted and I never went,:cry: will next year

and I llsort out my weekend off earlier

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi ya Seb,

Yeah sorry to rub it in but it was ace,,, in fact Seb Ive heard it said that it was better than going to a cordon bleu restaurant, well in fact I was told that some of the chefs were really famous TV chefs in disguise ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Have I rubbed it in enough yet?

I would be suprised if any of the 60 vans that attended did not join up as I think everyone including myself had there monies worth that weekend.

Any how, I am attempting to get something sorted for New Year, no further details just yet but it will be called "cheap as chips homogamy" or something similar, a full few nights away at New year costing no more than your own beer money and a few quid for your recipie contents and a good time amongst friends.
Just awaiting confirmation.
more details soon but would love to know how many will be interested

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Yes, Perfect weather, perfect location, fun people or quiet people take your pick who to sit next to ... all lovely all welcoming ... lots of bargains, lots of laughter, lots of Chinese lanterns, brilliant organisation, superb dog walk through Wrenbury and a river paddle to boot ...... oh dear .... are you suffering enough yet?:Smile:

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Hi ya Seb,

Yeah sorry to rub it in but it was ace,,, in fact Seb Ive heard it said that it was better than going to a cordon bleu restaurant, well in fact I was told that some of the chefs were really famous TV chefs in disguise ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Have I rubbed it in enough yet?

glad you all had a good time, please say you'll do it again next summer

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Yes, Perfect weather, perfect location, fun people or quiet people take your pick who to sit next to ... all lovely all welcoming ... lots of bargains, lots of laughter, lots of Chinese lanterns, brilliant organisation, superb dog walk through Wrenbury and a river paddle to boot ...... oh dear .... are you suffering enough yet?:Smile:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

now you tell me about te chines lanterns, do you get chips with them or rice:ROFLMAO:

G

Gilroy

Deleted User
I like to sub very much...

I am crazy about food..

Last edited by a moderator:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
all this subs, cant pay pay wont pay, have paid..bla bla bla has made me wish Id have made the effort to go to hagnaps, bing n buy, not for the bring n buy but for the food cook off....................

I love food, will you do it again next year please....

You had a lucky escape, it was horrible.

The heat. Frying like lobsters in the sunshine.

Women sunbathing topless.

The alcohol. People abusing their bodies with vast amounts.

Food. This small number of funsters must have eaten more food than the whole surrounding villages.

Women displaying parts of their bodies what should be visible only to their husbands in a darkened room.

The laughing and shouting well into the night.

Things were bought and sold in a very suspicious manner. Lots of straps, know what I mean.

And all within sight of the church.

It was hell.

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
You had a lucky escape, it was horrible.

The heat. Frying like lobsters in the sunshine.

Women sunbathing topless.

The alcohol. People abusing their bodies with vast amounts.

Food. This small number of funsters must have eaten more food than the whole surrounding villages.

Women displaying parts of their bodies what should be visible only to their husbands in a darkened room.

The laughing and shouting well into the night.

Things were bought and sold in a very suspicious manner. Lots of straps, know what I mean.

And all within sight of the church.

It was hell.

I think I might fit in here afterall:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Flippin' eck Brian...... I should have parked near you.... I didn't see any of that ... or maybe I wasn't looking!!!!!:winky:

That'll teach me to have early nights.

:Smile:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi ya Seb,

I would be suprised if any of the 60 vans that attended did not join up as I think everyone including myself had there monies worth that weekend.

Any how, I am attempting to get something sorted for New Year, no further details just yet but it will be called "cheap as chips homogamy" or something similar, a full few nights away at New year costing no more than your own beer money and a few quid for your recipie contents and a good time amongst friends.
Just awaiting confirmation.
more details soon but would love to know how many will be interested

Steph n me are a definite. :thumb: The longer the better. ::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Please please try and get another organised good sir !!

Please can we have it just a little further east ::bigsmile: ( Cheeky sod, I know ! ) and please please .. Not on the weekend of National Bike Rally !! ( For my sins I normally man an 18 hour check point.. could not do it this year due to illness )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back