Free Member
Oct 28, 2007
South West Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
off and on since the 70 s
Hi, Has anyone purchased a Wireless Reversing Camera from off e bay the Jetview electronics one, (£120 + £20 P+P ) IF so is it any good ,Was it easy to install, does it work ok, is it value for money, did it arrive ok ? I know there are Cheaper ones now on sale, as well as the dearer ones but which are the best buys , any help would be appreciated Thanks Corky .:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have a good quality American one fitted and not impressed at all. Always blue screens out when I need it.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I can't see the benefit of wireless cameras, they still need a 12v supply which involves running a cable.. the same amount of work as running the multicore cable to a standard camera and they are prone to interference.
Nor do I like colour cameras with LCD screens, A good quality B&W camera with CRT monitor at around £100 - £150 is hard to beat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi wireless reversing camera :Smile:its called the wife :Doh:

ray

OP
OP
Corky 8

Corky 8

Free Member
Oct 28, 2007
South West Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
off and on since the 70 s
At present mine is the wife, but she is fed up of getting wet while the pilot sits in comfort,(her comment not mine) , I have a reversing aid already fitted, but it cant tell me if there is a child in the blind spots, and as you may well know when your reversing into some places there isnt always enough room for anyone to giude you in, so a Camera is the next best aid, just trying to find the best one at a reasonable price, Thanks for your Assistance:thumb: Corky

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back