Free Member
Dec 1, 2014
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
One year
First time I have wintered my Chausson Flash 24 (2013). Only got it this summer. Book of words says to drain the hot water tank just flick up the lever next to the tank ............. No lever! Anyone know where they hide it?

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi There should be a lever usually couloured (yellow possibly) it, down at floor level that,s where mine is and on my last MH a Chausson Welcome 76, there as been other posts on here showing pics of the lever try searching old posts you may be able to find what it looks like. Pete

OP
OP
Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Free Member
Dec 1, 2014
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
One year
Hi Pete, thanks for that. There was a pic in the instruction manual, but it wasn't where they indicated, have searched around the floor area, but no lever. Will try old posts as you suggest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 30, 2012
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Exec
Exp
Since 2012
Which model of water heater is it? On my AS Broadway the lever was at the back of the water heater itself, coloured blue (I think). Good luck with the search. (y) Cheers. Terran

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Steve says its under the seat on our chausson flash, but cant remember which and the MH is 10 miles away so can't look. but you could just turn the tap on till it drains making sure no gas on!

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
SAM_19702.jpg

Just been to the van to take a pic. This is what mine looks like. It's a British built van with Truma water heater. Hope it helps.

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Dont know if anyone else uses a Floe but just fitted one and was suprised the amount of water
that was blown out of the system, it also blows the water out of the heater tank.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I found mine under the fridge !!
It was one of the first things I did when I got the new ( to us ) van.. Did not fancy scrabbling about in the cold half light of a winters day :D

OP
OP
Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Free Member
Dec 1, 2014
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
One year
Thanks for that Taran, mine looks similar with the exception that the cold water pipe disappears under the draw below the bed without the illusive dump switch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back