winter use

Discussion in 'Auto-Trail' started by robiebee, Nov 26, 2012.

1. robiebee

robiebee Funster

Anyone know how well insulated the cold water tank is on an autotrail Cheyenne 635 2007model as I'm going to use it this winter and was wondering if it might freeze up :thumb:

2. f6c

f6c Funster

Sorry dont know about 2007 model but 2005 has none.:Wink:

3. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

Not sure about that model but with a search around you should be able to check for yourself. Locate your tank and it should be obvious if insulation is adequete. If not you could install a tank warmer obtainable from www.caktanks.co.uk. If you are using your heating and the tank is inside the vehicle that should be sufficient.

4. JohnM

JohnM Read Only Funster

iff i'm not mistaken your fresh tant is under your forward faceing seats, iff so as long as your van is heated 24/7 while you are away you wont have a problem; water pipes under kitchen fridge etc is another story

5. robiebee

robiebee Funster

hi there, no my water tank is outside under the middle of the van, one half is plain ie the waste water, the other half looks to be lagged but i was just wondering if it was lagged enough.ill give autotrail a ring you never know they just might give me an answer thanks anyway