winter use (1 Viewer)

Jun 26, 2012
ipswich suffolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt pilote
Exp
2005 off and on
Anyone know how well insulated the cold water tank is on an autotrail Cheyenne 635 2007model as I'm going to use it this winter and was wondering if it might freeze up :thumb:

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Not sure about that model but with a search around you should be able to check for yourself. Locate your tank and it should be obvious if insulation is adequete. If not you could install a tank warmer obtainable from www.caktanks.co.uk. If you are using your heating and the tank is inside the vehicle that should be sufficient.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Anyone know how well insulated the cold water tank is on an autotrail Cheyenne 635 2007model as I'm going to use it this winter and was wondering if it might freeze up :thumb:

iff i'm not mistaken your fresh tant is under your forward faceing seats, iff so as long as your van is heated 24/7 while you are away you wont have a problem; water pipes under kitchen fridge etc is another story

OP
OP
robiebee
Jun 26, 2012
ipswich suffolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt pilote
Exp
2005 off and on
iff i'm not mistaken your fresh tant is under your forward faceing seats, iff so as long as your van is heated 24/7 while you are away you wont have a problem; water pipes under kitchen fridge etc is another story

hi there, no my water tank is outside under the middle of the van, one half is plain ie the waste water, the other half looks to be lagged but i was just wondering if it was lagged enough.ill give autotrail a ring you never know they just might give me an answer thanks anyway

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back