Winter Meet in Southern Spain/Portugal 2013 (1 Viewer)

paddyd887

Free Member
Oct 15, 2011
great barford
Funster No
MH
pvc
Exp
Hello Jim,
Although new to the site, both Liz and I would like to add our names for the meet. We are flexible to both the dates and the location.
Colin

Last edited:

GRUMPY OLD GIT

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 8, 2011
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Started in1974 with a converted London ambulance
Hi Jim,
we are heading south for a few months after Christmas and it would be great to
meet up with the funsters so put our names on the Rally list.

Bob and Jenny :thumb:::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Could you please put us down as possible maybe's :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Hello Jim

Will you put us on your list please.

Thanks

Anne & Malc

Hi ,sorry to hijack the thread for a post,but i've been trying to remember who lent me an emergency tyre inflator thingy at Shrewsbury,it was someone 2000 ,if it was Archie 2000 cheers again,:thumb::thumb:we didn't need it and will return it next time we meet,we drove back to Cheltenham and when i went into Ats to get it checked out i had a phillips screw in the centre of the tread:Blush:,but all sorted now ,:thanks2: again it's what being a Funster is all about :thumb::thumb:
Have Fun ,Dug.ps my daughter had twin boys on teusday and called them Archie and Logan,i shall have to update my info to 5 grandkids now all boys though :Doh:

LARRY99

LIFE MEMBER
May 27, 2011
South wales
Funster No
MH
C class Rv/ Dethleff
Exp
Ages
Hi jim, can you put us on the list also, thanks lau & ang

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Hi ,sorry to hijack the thread for a post,but i've been trying to remember who lent me an emergency tyre inflator thingy at Shrewsbury,it was someone 2000 ,if it was Archie 2000 cheers again,:thumb::thumb:we didn't need it and will return it next time we meet,we drove back to Cheltenham and when i went into Ats to get it checked out i had a phillips screw in the centre of the tread:Blush:,but all sorted now ,:thanks2: again it's what being a Funster is all about :thumb::thumb:
Have Fun ,Dug.ps my daughter had twin boys on teusday and called them Archie and Logan,i shall have to update my info to 5 grandkids now all boys though :Doh:

Thanks for the thanks Dug

Glad you didn't need it. Congratulations on the new grandsons. Catch up with you at one of the rallies.

Malc & Anne :thumb:

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We are interested in going . Any time any Place ... Just tell us the Date...

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi all,i don't know if this is any interest to you ,could be a bit pricey,i,ve never stayed there but have walked by lots of times ,it's situated between Albir and Altea Costa Blanca about 5 miles from Benidorm,Altea is a 15 min walk along the sea front and Albir is much closer ,the bus to Benidorm :Cool: runs passed the site.the beach is pebbles but there is a sandy bit nearer to Albir it's called Camping Capblanch,277 pitches and pretty well all the facilities....
Link Removed
I see it's on the ACSI list as well....

Anyway have fun....Dug.:thumb:

Hi Dug... we were at the Campsite Cap-Blanch ...January this year...it was full to the Brim and busting with Nederlands..that book and go every year. over-wintering:Doh: .we was in the outside walled carpark as tight as sardines paying ACSI -16 euros per night:Doh::Doh:

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Jim we are interested as we shall be over the water with Smudger so room for 2 RVs please

Once dates and venue have been set we can say for definate if we will be coming.

Thanks Brian, Chris and Smudger

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Meet spain/portugal

We would be interested if it was March onwards as we are at Bonterra Park until end of Feb at least.
Just missed the Marjal one this year arrived a bit later, but found facilities great but just too much distance between camping and facilities for people with walking difficulties.
cheers Peter and Glynis

Looking to get another meet together somewhere warmer than the UK for a three week period in feb/march next year. Who would be up for it and where should we go?

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
I would love to join you for 3 weeks but feel very lacking in confidence re journeying out there and back on my own. Is there anyone who would be happy for me to tag along
Kath

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
We'd be interested too as we are intend being in Portugal sometime after Xmas :thumb:

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
Yes please.

Please add Brian and Mar to the list. We love the Tavira area of Portugal. Visiting there in October with friends, to their villa. Been a couple of times before, not in MH. Something nice about the area.
No doubt we will be posting for advice travelling abroad in Motorhome!
Look forward to your chosen venue.
B.

motomike

Free Member
May 2, 2012
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
since 2008
I would be interested in this break, as long as the hound is welcome as well. Anywhere warmer/dryer than here suits me, with walking/places of interest in the locality. And food. And drink.
Like 'kaybee' I would be a first timer taking the MH abroad...so any info/help gratefully received (though can't promise I'll act on it!). I do tend to 'wing it', but that's coz I've loads of time to do my own thing.

Cheers MotoMike:thumb:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
We would be interested in joining a Funster meet.

We are planning to do Spain during Jan, Feb and March next year. This will be our first time away following Retirement in December.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We,re for Marjal again, 3 weeks with funsters that that take over the road and the world:ROFLMAO: had brilliant time last year, fantastic venue and area :thumb:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Any where the bloody Sun shines Mate!:thumb:

Maureen and I are up for it!::bigsmile:

Sep 7, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Hymer exsis 688
Exp
Since 2010
We are hoping to be in Portugal sometime Jan-Feb - count us in

Mike & Julie Ann

jazz

Free Member
May 19, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
16yrs previously 25years caravaning
Spring meet

HI

We too would be interested in a meet in Spring, be it either Spain or Portugal, we will go with the flow :Cool:

crizatuk

Free Member
Jun 11, 2012
IOW
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 Full timing
Spain/Morocco

Will be in Spain by October, to January, staying at Cabopino just past Fuengirola. About mid January going to Morocco its becoming as popular as Spain and cheap too. Just a suggestion.:thumb:

ravensworth

Free Member
Sep 2, 2011
sunderland
Funster No
MH
iveco
Exp
winter meet spain and portugal

never been meet abrord befor what date are you thinking of very intrested thanks denis and carol

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
To funsters who have been trying to contact us I do apologise but I am not getting your enquiries, my e mail is

www.chickenrun4077@aol.com

We do have 6.8 amp elh, and now a shower/wet room installed, for those who are asking.

Thanks again
Lesley & Andrew:cry:

Hi Both, I think your email address could be incorrect, as you have a www in front of it
WWW is used for a site address not private emails

I am sure someone will explain it better than me .. perhaps this is where the problem is
Kath

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I think there is some confusion between their email address and their website URL. The website is

Link Removed

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back