Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2011 after tugging.
The eternal argument do i dont i ?

I know there designed to live outside but the water pipes are exposed (you can't totally drain it all out), waste traps have water in, milldue from the hedge, standing water etc

As long as the camper is clean prior to storage, 240v is plugged in, i have access to the door, the thing is on a slope and the windows are protected from friction scratching then it has to be worth doing, surely ?

I throw myself open to the forum to convince me otherwise..........:ROFLMAO:

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
personally I would spend my money on something else, after all they are vehicles, as you have said you do everything else to get it ready for winter. Or you could carry on using it over the winter period ::bigsmile:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
HI Paul,you can empty your water pipes and u bends out completely by blowing them empty with a compressor :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
I tried a cover a very expensive one when we had a caravan, found it a right pain , had to wash & dry van before fitting cover hoping the wind wouldn't blow dust over the van as you fit the cover etc, then if you make a spur of the moment decision to have a weekend away you have to do it all again. Far better to give a good coating of Fenwicks overwintering fluid at end of season , and the van is still useable at any time without doing a thing

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back