• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD WINNEBAGO MINNIE WINNIE AMERICAN RV.... WOW!! (1 Viewer)

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
case (2).jpg FullSizeRender.1 (2).jpg FullSizeRender.2 (2).jpg FullSizeRender.6.jpg FullSizeRender.8 (2).jpg FullSizeRender.9 (2).jpg FullSizeRender.11.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_6391.JPG IMG_6396.JPG
case (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.1 (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.2 (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.6.jpg
FullSizeRender.8 (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.9 (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.11.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_6391.JPG
IMG_6396.JPG

The time has come to change for us to make the change.. This is bit of a read but to the interested person I spose the more literature the better (y)

For sale is my top of the range spec, Winnebago Minnie Winnie 30v on the Ford engine petrol chassis.

£37,999..

This is a UK one off and was purchased originally by my Mother and father brand new in 2005. You will not find one other like it in the UK. It has every upgrade you can imagine hand picked by them from the Winnebago factory, giving it a complete great interior and exterior look of class and quality. Being a Winnebago it is built to a very good quality and standard. If you know anything about american motorhomes you will understand what I mean when I say, Please do not confuse this with cheap alternatives that look similar on the market with the same Cab front! From the quality, construction and finish to the spacious lockers to the outside body work paneling. It really has a lot of storage with a wonderful open layout and only being 29ft it is not too large when touring or trying to find a campsite that will fit? I have had previously larger 33ft and 36ft motorhomes and you can be restricted massively. Especially within the UK? All the accessories have been installed professionally by us (this is what we do for a living!!) and I am prepared to leave everything on it as it is, meaning that the new owner will not need to add anything at all? All the additional equipment we have installed is the best and most expensive on the market.

Below I will make a list of what kind of spec the Winnebago is and has. This is all provided and installed by Winnebago:

Dual slide outs

Full size large fridge freezer

Built in Ice maker (very rare)

Corian full kitchen and cooker area work tops with side extendable additional worktop space.

Water Filter fresh water separate tap. (on main kitchen sink

Currently a 4 berth with new interior conversion.

Cream Leather interior throughout.

Full gas cooker & grill.

Built in 4x walkie talkies.

Microwave.

Double shower & Separate WC with basin and vanity lighting.

Queen island bed with individual preference dual Air sided (remote digital displays) mattress.

Huge Built in mirrored triple wardrobe.

Dresser unit mirrored with storage dresser stool.

LED interior lighting.

Full hydraulic leveling jacks

Outside (in its own purpose locker) built in stereo CD and FM system located next to habitation door.

Built in 4kw generator.

Loads of external large locker spaces.

Ducted roof air-con.

Ducted under floor heating.

Upgraded size fresh water tanks.

Privacy black-out double glazing.

Separate built in waste water and toilet tanks.

Full outside bodywork graphics.

Electric mirrors.

Heated mirrors.

This is now a break down of the items that have been installed: This motorhome has in the region of over £10.000+ worth of extra equipment installed which makes the motorhome a very cheap price…

Fully automatic Katherine Cap-900 satellite 80cm dish system. This is the top of the range system with built in Free-to-air decoder retailing over £2500.00. It is installed ready also for Sky if the owner wants to add their own box or maybe a Humax box?

Front mounted with swing arm bracket LED T.v with built in DVD player and status Free view.

Rear bedroom mounted Avtex T.V with built in DVD player. This is wired so you can have a duplicate image from the front T.V is you decide to use a sky box etc?..

(The T.V system is also wired into the stereo system giving you a surround sound system.)

Pioneer navigation system with Pioneer Side view blind spot camera.

Separate Pioneer Rear View camera system.

Very rare Alden Phenix automatic sun tracking solar panel system with 100watt panel. This system is designed to be more than 5x times more efficient compared to flat fixed solar panel systems as it automatically spins and tracks the brightest points in the sky.

Separate Alden Solar panel display panel. Shows what the solar system is charging at in amp hours.

Victron Battery Display monitor. This system will tell you accurately what amps and volts are in the battery bank. It will also show you what you are using now and over a 24hour period and the best feature is that it will show you how many hours of life you have currently in the battery bank if you are not on mains hook up?

2000watt inverter system with remote control installed to the ring main. This means every socket in the motorhome will run through your inverter system when needed. Automatic switch over if you decide to plug into mains supply without the worry of causing damage to the inverter system.

Advanced Sterling mains charging unit. This is a massive improvement to any standard system and also we have installed an advanced split charge system for when the engine is running. This again means on short drives you can be rest assured that you will arrive with fully charged batteries. Remember this is installed for your convenience and is fully automatic with nothing complicated

2x 110ah Banner Batteries.

3x Fantastic-Fan roof vent fans installed.

Additional storage Fiamma roof box installed.

All the electrics have been converted to UK spec 240v and UK sockets have been installed throughout.

Water heater electrics converted for gas and now also to Electric 240v

The water also heats water whilst on the move of the engine meaning on arrival you have hot water

Outside mains sockets

Outside locker 12v sockets (great idea for cool boxes etc..?)

Top spec Van Bitz Strikeback Growler motorhome alarm system with protection throughout and for external items such as bikes or trailers?

Full UK tow hitch with electrics.

LED front running lights (these dim when you turn on the headlights).

Brand new latest technology LED Crede headlights. (which are fantastic)

We have had the interior also upgraded/updated tastefully and subtly. We had the Original dinette and exiting sofa removed with pelmets. Then the old carpets and liner was then removed, Old door handles and hinges also removed etc..

We then had throughout the complete motorhome new flooring. We then have had installed two leather sofas as you can see in the pictures giving a very sociable lounge area. All the window pelmets front and back within the motorhome and finishing’s above the door and by the over cab bed have also been also been recovered in the matching cream leather. New handles and hinges added and new tiling around the kitchen area.

All these changes are not drastic or poorfully cheaply done. They were simple changes to update an incredibly well built interior. The overall condition within the motorhome is fantastic and really cannot be faulted.

I have kept all the original interior and if the previous owner wants to re-install the previous dinette and sofa making the motorhome back from a 4 berth to 8 berth motorhome this can easily be done and they are more than welcome to have them? This can be explained on viewing?

This van has been serviced by us since its brand new now covering in the region of 47,000 miles and kept to a very well working order with no expensive spared. (new oil, oil filter, air filter, grease nipples, gear box oil etc.. done every year). The MOT is valid to end of May. Last year I had new tyres all round so rest assured the van is completely ready to go with no concerns at all.

Last year we installed a new internal fresh water pump.

This motorhome is under 7.5tonne so it can be driven on a car licence without the need of a HGV licence.

Currently it has a private number plate as shown in the pictures which is being removed.

PM me if you are interested? We have it advertised on Ebay as well if you want to see more pictures..

Last edited:
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Same money as a cheapie, leaky, creaky English van - I know which I'd buy.
Good luck with the sale James
Whichever lucky devil gets to own this luxury penthouse on wheels, is going to turn some heads on their travels.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Lovely. SWMBO is very keen but I have had to put her off. I really dont want a longer MH, I can barely get our present one in and out without damage (sharp turn).
Bargain for someone though.

OP
OP
JimJams

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
Lovely. SWMBO is very keen but I have had to put her off. I really dont want a longer MH, I can barely get our present one in and out without damage (sharp turn).
Bargain for someone though.

Thanks for your kind messages..

And don't worry with the cameras scattered round the outside of the camper you would be fine!! :D

OP
OP
JimJams

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
I was lucky enough recently to view this van, it is a superb van, it Is in 1st class condition and looks like new inside and out and has so many extras, I was seriously impressed...

Kath
Thank you Kath that's very kind,

Lyn did say you had a look and liked it..

When should I get it ready for you to collect!! :LOL:(y)

OP
OP
JimJams

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
A few people have pm'd me about viewing the van at the Peterborough motorhome show so I thought id say to the interested parties that I will be taking my van there if they wish to view???

lammyboy

Free Member
Apr 28, 2016
Surrey (for now) :)
Funster No
MH
not yet acquired
Exp
2 holidays in UK
Very interested in viewing this, could you please tell me where you are?

Thanks

Chris

OP
OP
JimJams

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
Very interested in viewing this, could you please tell me where you are?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

At the moment it seems that its sold I'm afraid.. Unless they change their mind of course... I will let you know if anything changes if you still would be interested to have a look.

Thanks..

James

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back