windscreen wipers

Discussion in 'Rapido' started by JohnM, Feb 22, 2012.

1. JohnM

JohnM Read Only Funster

Just thought i would share this. On my way back from Preston a couple of weeks ago in some pretty horrid weather the wipers squekeaked and groaned the whole way back [they where in good condition] i decided i would have them replaced.I done a quick google and decided to buy flat style blades, fitted them today before i took the van out and it was p...ing down the result was great no sqeeking silence it was great.So if you have the old style blades invest £22 for 3 blades it was worth it. :Smile:

2. 1_man_and_his_dob(lo)

1_man_and_his_dob(lo) Funster

I didn't even know flat style blades existed until about 20 seconds ago :Blush:

My current blades have squealed and juddered since new :Sad:

3. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

I bought a pair for our Autoquest at Lincoln show last year at a cost of about £6 or £7 each I think. Took them off and put them on the car after the van was bent but then sold the car :Smile: At least the replacement car already had similar blades :Smile:

I got a set for the new van at Lidl last week for £12.99 and they work fine.

I have seen that Home Bargains are selling single blades at £2.99 each but don't know how good they are compared with more expensive ones.

4. scran

scran Read Only Funster

wiper blades

our wiper blades on shogun were noisy we replaced them for a 4>99 set from aldi they r perfect