Patti

Free Member
Sep 2, 2016
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Autoquest350S
Exp
can anybody help please. We have a Peugeot auto quest 350S (1995) one of the children left it open and unfortunately we did not notice, so we have one missing wiindow can anyone tell me where l can get a replacement . Many thanks

Patti

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
And in future, have a pre-flight check list so that you are certain everything is closed and put away before you move :)

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Also. Try O`Leary Motor-homes, Plaxton Bridge near HULL. He has a large stock of "redundant" windows etc; sourced from manufacturers ex stock?

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the problem with buying off the shelf old stock is that there are no standard sizes and that there are many different colours. a mismatched window will be obvious and even a brand new window of the same specification will not match as the colours change after years of uv light from the sun. eeco as I linked to will take the broken window and match it, making a new one in a few days. plus they are much cheaper than buying a window from a dealerships spares department. besides they are also used by the trade so avoid paying the markup

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back