Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Jormax for us too. We have a solid colour windbreak and the half sold half transparent dog enclosure with a gate. We have found nothing better.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Whilst at Lincoln I advertised a windbreak for a friend who didn't have internet access. She had 2 for sale and one is still available. However she lives in mid Wales and because of personal circumstances isn't likely to be out and about in the near future.

Having said all that I have a Jomax windbreak for sale. Not sure of the size as I am on the road at present and don't have it with me. What I do know is that it is grey! Very little used and I will list for sale on here once I'm home and have the details etc.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Whilst at Lincoln I advertised a windbreak for a friend who didn't have internet access. She had 2 for sale and one is still available. However she lives in mid Wales and because of personal circumstances isn't likely to be out and about in the near future.

Having said all that I have a Jomax windbreak for sale. Not sure of the size as I am on the road at present and don't have it with me. What I do know is that it is grey! Very little used and I will list for sale on here once I'm home and have the details etc.
Hi Carol @Cal54 did you ever sell your Jormax windbreak?

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@Armytwowheels, I never got round to advertising the Jomax windbreak and will be away from home until early April. If you are still interested then, I will measure and let you have the details. What I do know is that it is light gray and I think it had part mesh panel, but not too sure! As you can tell it hasn't been out the shed in the last 12 months!!!

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We are in no rush as not back in the until June. Do you remember if it has poles along the bottom of the material as well as the top? We need to keep the terrorist contained!

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
No sorry, it only has the tension poles on the top.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back