Free Member
Oct 30, 2012
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Hi All
I'm looking to purchase a windbreak and just wondered if there were any recommendations out there as there seems to be a plethora to choose from. We have got a safari room but can't see us ever using it.
So what are your windbreak tips and advice and I don't mean no beans :ROFLMAO:

Cheers :thumb:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
the best windbeaks i have seen are the Issabella type but they are not cheap. or Jormax.

we use the the www.windblockers.net ones and they are exceptional but again a full set net cheap. if you buy any get the wrap around ends.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We sold our safari room as it does not fit our new van and bought windblockers instead. Fabulous concept. We only have the wraparound ends which do a great job.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
We purchased a three section windbreak in Spain earlier this year.
It has the rigid top poles between sections and also clear sections in each panel so that you can still see out when sitting down.
We find it comfortable to sit behind it when the sun is shining but the wind is blowing (that is if the sun ever shines again). We don't always want the fiamma awning wound out.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We bought Windblocker sides and front to use with our awning but sometimes we find it a bit noisy to use the canopy when it is windy.

So, we decided a few weeks ago to make a windbreak using fabric similar to that used by Windblocker. See Broken Link Removed and the one linked from it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back