Windblockers/Awnings (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
These I think sound perfect. Means mum can sit and nosey out. :)

So how much rain proof and windproof are they really? Would they rip it too windy?

We have the Lilipads.. We were in France and suffered a really heavy storm. It absolutely hissed it down for most of the night ! Next morning it was bone dry in the awning. I expected at least some rain to have come in and was very surprised when there was none.
Windproof ? Well so far yes. We have the ones with the roll interiors.
They are very very well made. I am ultra fussy but am very pleased with the high quality that says to me/us that they will last for many years.
They are so easy to put up and easier to take down. Shake them off and they pack away in seconds and are very light and take up no space.

Brilliant product ! Not cheap but way way better than anything else on the market !

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
We bought a set from one of the shows last year. Fantastic, and as DQ says, with a little bit of your own modification to suit yourself.........Can highly recommend. :xThumb::xThumb::xThumb::xThumb:
EDIT. We went for the set without the added inner rain covers, they seemed quiet heavy. And anyway, nothing wet seems to get in, the nets stop the rain to a greater extent, and dry off in no time.
Yes, Toots.... It was great fun watching you putting them up!

Seriously, though, they look to be a good bit of kit

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back