WIN Tickets to The UK Motorhome Autumn Fair

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Jim, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

[​IMG]

The UK Motorhome & Caravan Autumn Fair is a superb show for motorhome and caravan owners, taking place on Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th September 2010 at Newark Showground, Newark-On Trent, Nottinghamshire (Just off the A1).

Event Developments Director Neil English said “The Autumn Fair project has been two years in the planning, and has the potential to be just as popular as the Spring Fair, or even larger. Our goal was always to have an early show timed for the start of the season and then an Autumn show for visitors to pick up their end-of-season bargains. We look forward to welcoming our customers back to Newark for another great value-for-money weekend with some very special entertainment.”

The entertainment lined up exclusively for weekend campers includes an evening with ???????? TV legend ‘??? ?????’ and leading country band ‘Atlanta’, plus ???????? from Steve Faulkner and more music from ‘De Ja Vu’ and ‘Memory Lane’.

Weekend camping is just £35 per pitch if booked in advance(including evening entertainment) with arrivals from Friday at 9am. Early booking is advised, as this show is expected to be a sell-out.

Adult day tickets are just £6 each on the gate, or £5 in advance – available either online from www.ukautumnfair.co.uk or 24 hour telephone hotline 0871 2307145. Kids go free under 14 if accompanied by a paying adult.

MOTORHOME FUN has Two Pairs of Tickets FOR YOU TO WIN
    These tickets get you a Full weekends Camping at the Show

[​IMG]

To Win these tickets you need to answer just two simple questions. The answers will be found on the [Shows Website]click

Question 1 What is the name of the TV Legend who is part of the Saturday nights entertainment.

Question 2 What type of Act will Steve Faulkner be performing

Answer these questions here Click> Autumn Fair Quiz

The Rules
    Entry by using the official form only. The Competition ends on the 9th of August. Entries received after will go in the Bin. A winner will be announced sometime on the 10th August. You should note that their is no cash alternative. If you have already purchased tickets for this event and are lucky enough to win the organisers will refund your original purchase. Please do not put the answers in this thread. Thanks

2. JJ

JJ Funster

JJ

HEY! It is not fair! I protest! I cannot enter competition 'cos it needs a name and address... this is discrimination against full-timers on Motorhome Fun... Who wants to join me at the barracades? "What do want?" "Freedom to live our lifestyles" "When do we want it?" "NOW"

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

JJ the address questions are not compulsory, it is there for ease of getting tickets to you if you win. If you do not supply an address then i am sure delivery/collection/refund can be arranged using your email which is compulsory.

Did you see the note on the last line of the post, about not answering the questions in this thread:Doh::BigGrin:

4. JJ

JJ Funster

Sorry Jim!

My mistake!

Won't win as I answered the questions from my memory bank and not from reading their blurb!!! :Rofl1::Rofl1:
    JJ

5. Douglas

Douglas Read Only Funster

Ah! Paradise has mosquitos JJ

Doug...

6. Jim

Jim Ringleader

7. JJ

JJ Funster

before you bother to enter Funsters you should know that Jim says my entry will count without an address and I am pretty sure I have this one in the bag...

JJ

8. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Was gonna wish you good luck on your entry JJ but obviously you dont need luck xxxxx if its in the bag :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

9. JJ

JJ Funster

Thanks Gail but luck shouldn't be needed here... unless I am "robbed" as I was in the photo competition :Rofl1:

JJ

10. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

EXTRAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JJ

(just in case you are an easy target)

Heres hoping you wont get robbed this time xxxxx

11. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

JJ ha ha, you and a 100 others as the answers on the website, it will end up as a Lucky Dip pulling the correct ones out of a hat, and Jim hasnt got one:Rofl1::Rofl1:

At least its not one of those text ones, answer to 1223456 and cost £1-50 a go like on the TV where the answers are so obvious.

(Me thinks our leader slipped up there but we all know he has a heart of gold)

Peter

12. Jim

Jim Ringleader

The idea is that you do visit their website to find the answers:BigGrin: They donate tickets and in return, the competition gets them free advertising. A couple of lucky Funsters will win, Event Developments will win. win-win is always good:BigGrin:

13. Janine

Janine Funster Life Member

:Sad: You didn't say I had to be 'a couple' to win....must go and find me a man at Malvern show....second thoughts, I'd rather pay for my tickets...:Rofl1::Rofl1:

14. dshague

dshague Funster

got home tonight from a week away to find we have won .thank you jim see you there .:thumb:

15. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

Snap !!!! :Wink:

16. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Am I too late for this ? LOL !!!!

17. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

I'll sell you my competition tickets if you're that desperate.
    :Rofl1: