Win a £200+ Nature-Pure Water Filter

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Jim, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Win a Nature-Pure Water Purifier
    [​IMG]

In a competition exclusive to Funsters. General Ecology Europe Ltd the importers of the best filtration/purification systems on the planet; have kindly offered us a complete Nature-Pure water purification system.

This kit is much more than a water filter it is a genuine water purification system. World famous amongst boating people and used by major airlines worldwide the Nature Pure purifies water instantly. Using no electricity and no chemicals. It removes bacteria cysts and viruses as well as taints and cloudiness, giving safe water as good or better than bottled water quality straight from your tank. You will win the kit that includes the tap and retails at around £200+

We have all heard the horror stories about idiots washing toilet cassettes using the fresh water tap!! Well worry about this no more, that nasty bacteria does not get past the nature pure system, say goodbye to lugging water back from the Spanish supermarket and enjoy pure water straight from your tap anytime anywhere.

To have a chance to win the Nature-Pure Purifier you need to answer these five questions correctly and submit your answers using the correct entry form

1. What is the flow rate of the Nature Pure system?
    2. What is the average capacity of the cartridge?
    3. What are the three stages of purification?
    4. What system do we recommend for back packers?
    5. Where are the products manufactured?
    All the answers can be found on the Nature-Pure website Entries on [this form] only.

The winning entry will be randomly drawn from the correct entries, live on camera in the chat room on the 28th July 2011 at 8pm. There is no cash alternative, only one entry per member/household

[​IMG]

A Funster is going to win this fantastic prize, if you don't enter, you won't win it:Smile:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

We have the stainless steel version (Seagull lV) as we bought it when there were 5 of us living in the RV, and the cartidge is larger and lasts longer. Now we are only three and have a tiny Hymer the Seagull is fitted in line in the kitchen, so every bit of water through the kitchen is pure, and while some might be wasted on pots and pans its good to have pure water for drinking, kettle filling and salad washing etc.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. champers

champers Funster Life Member

Wahoo .... I noticed they are sponsors today and had only been looking at their website earlier reading about the different systems

spooky huh?

Kath

4. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

Do they do a PIMS model Kath ? :thumb::BigGrin:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

I am still waiting for a pimms from Kath:cry::cry::cry::cry:

6. champers

hahahaha...would be great if they did :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:
    But the fruit might clog the system though :Blush::Blush::Blush:

• Like Like x 1
  7. motor roamin

motor roamin Funster

No worries wash the fruit in the pure pimms, now wheres that sunshine to go with it.

Just remembered a little story about Pimms, we introduced our niebour in Florida to pimms on a gorgious August day by the pool, well I think he thought it was water the ammount he got through, he eventually went home on hands and knees, what did he blame the next day........the alcohol.........Noooooo the cucumber in the pimms he is alergic..........what..........you can guess my reply :Rofl1: :Rofl1:

All the best Rick

8. champers

Haha good one, prob thats why we didnt use cucumber in ours :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

9. carl65

carl65 Funster

Thanks for the comp, i am now knowledgeable on water purifiers at 11.30pm at night :Rofl1:

10. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

our good lord could, allegedly, turn water into wine but with a general ecology filter you could turn wine into water. :Wink::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  11. champers

I am still waiting for a glass of Bubbles from you John :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Kath

12. Dodgey

Dodgey Funster

There's interesting. I've been toying with the idea of fitting the Nature Pure, someone keeps raving about them and having a look they do look good, but, it never crossed my mind they could be installed in line rather than a separate tap, more investigation, and I might just have a go at the comp, mind you statistics and impatience may win out:Rofl1::thumb:

Quick question, Jim if you're about, in line what's the flow like, same/similar to normal or does it reduce the flow?

13. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Depends on your pump i suppose. In my experience, through the supplied tap, the delivery was fast, too fast, you could get wet filling a glass if you put it on full as it would splash out. When we put it in line in the Hymer it does slow the flow down a little, but not so much as to make you curse it. But just enough to remind you that the water is being forced through a purifying system that a .5 of a micron bacteria gets stuck in:Smile:

14. Dodgey

Dodgey Funster

Typical RV at about 45psi flat out? If it can push through it's own tap at pace I guess as you say, little in it and in line makes more sence, no extra tap and salad washing etc:thumb:

15. pablomc

pablomc Funster Life Member

Have just bought and fitted one. :Doh:

First use will be this weekend. :thumb:

Edit to add if you are fitting the nature pure I would opt for the extra tap, as flow rate is not that great (certainly in my van).

An in line seagull, however does has a greater flow rate so may be more suitable.

I did find it a pain fitting as the pipes and connectors are US imperial (3/8 if I recall and diff from BS fittings) and the supplied T not really suitable for rigid pipes, so meant buying a couple of extra bits to convert. Obviously anyone fitting to an RV probably will not have that issue.

16. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

bought mine at stratford a few years back and the extra 'bits' were included.
    simply cut off the knurled nut connector which would go to the supplied american T piece and fit the new 'push fit' T connector.

the new connector was imperial size for the cold supply pipe (cut cold sink pipe and fit T) and US size for the filter inlet pipe. :thumb:

presented problems when i transfered it to the RV though :Angry:

17. champers

Well prior to tasting Jims and Ash's system my experience was they tasted uggg (tried at a show last year poss knutsford and another m/hers ) , but in fairness i cant tell the diff now with those systems mentioned ... and as a avid water drinker day n night ( yeah puns aside about bubbles) I WANT ONE xx

18. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yes, we would not be without ours, while these days, water is pretty safe all over Europe, you just never know for sure, so It's good that no matter where you fill up, you have absolutely clean, pure water, right on tap. :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Lynn ( Mrs Ash ) Read Only Funster

We wouldnt be without ours :thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

I fitted our Nature Pure Filter a couple of years ago. We would not be without one now. An excellent bit of kit.

Brisey & Pam