Wildies Birthday Bash- FREE rally (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Attendees:-

wildman and Sue.
Viennese & friend
Chesterfield hooligan
Yosser hughes
Terry (with a bit of luck and a following wind)
Brightspark
Malcolm Bolt
Hdvrod
Dryad
Reallyretired

plus a number of other maybe's, hey the weather is usually great at that time

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Wildies retirement (official) party 19 - 22nd April
all funsters welcome

wildman and Sue.
Viennese & friend
Chesterfield hooligan
Yosser hughes
Brightspark
Malcolm Bolt
Hdvrod
Dryad
Reallyretired
Nannyjan
Meakwooders

Plus a number of other maybes, hey the weather is usually great at that time of year and the marquee will be up as well.
I have been asked about food, you are welcome to bring along some party food for the Friday/Saturday party. Please also bring your favorite tipple, though there is a pub just up the road. I tried to hide all the wine but several gallons escaped so there may well be some wine to drink.
If you need directions to the Lazy Buzzard please pm me your email address so that I can send directions to the site without upsetting Jim by "advertising " :Eeek:on here.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

all funsters welcome

wildman and Sue.
Chesterfield hooligan
Yosser hughes
Brightspark
Malcolm Bolt
Hdvrod
Dryad
Reallyretired
Nannyjan
Meakwooders

Plus a number of other maybes, hey the weather is usually great at that time of year and the marquee will be up as well.
I have been asked about food, you are welcome to bring along some party food for the Friday/Saturday party. Please also bring your favorite tipple, though there is a pub just up the road. I tried to hide all the wine but several gallons escaped so there may well be some wine to drink.
If you need directions to the Lazy Buzzard please pm me your email address so that I can send directions to the site without upsetting Jim by "advertising " :Eeek:on here. mind you if people don't want to come for free I don't see why there are any worries about advertising. Anyone want to buy a campsite:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheHat

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2012
thurrock
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2012
sorry.gif

sorry we will not be able to come and celebrate your birthday as i am working that weekend:cry: so have a good one :thumb: and have a good hangover :whatthe:
Jan and Bill

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I know fuel prices have risen but this is FREE, where have all of my rallying friends gone, it is the week BEFORE Peterborough and does not clash with anything. There is the option to stay on a few days until you are ready for peterborough and this is the ONLY Rally in the south west so far this year. This may be your only chance ever to get a FREE drink out of wildman:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if its the guitar playing that puts you off I'll leave it at home.:whatthe::whatthe:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
As you're aware there have been some health problems causing chaos:cry: with our plans.

We are still coming Roger, and may be a few days early, depending on all sorts of things. We will be bringing 'that' generator as previously discussed.

Hey, if we're early we can get the best pitch ::bigsmile:

Order up some good weather.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
I know fuel prices have risen but this is FREE, where have all of my rallying friends gone, it is the week BEFORE Peterborough and does not clash with anything. There is the option to stay on a few days until you are ready for peterborough and this is the ONLY Rally in the south west so far this year. This may be your only chance ever to get a FREE drink out of wildman:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if its the guitar playing that puts you off I'll leave it at home.:whatthe::whatthe:

Hey Roger,
We're not on the list :cry:
We not welcome or something? :Smile:
Or did I forget to let you know :Doh:

John & Pat

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sorted John, you forgot to tell me, hee hee

all funsters welcome

wildman and Sue.
Chesterfield hooligan
Yosser hughes
Brightspark
Malcolm Bolt
Hdvrod
Dryad
Reallyretired
Nannyjan
Meakwooders
Jaydee

If you need directions to the Lazy Buzzard please pm me your email address so that I can send directions to the site without upsetting Jim by "advertising " :Eeek:on here. mind you if people don't want to come for free I don't see why there are any worries about advertising. Anyone want to buy a campsite:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
only a couple of weeks to go now, and hopefully we'll have all this weather behind us and out of the way..
sunny skies and lazy days ahead to look forward to.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
only 9 days to go and no one has asked for directions. So for those who have not been here before.
Directions to the Lazy buzzards birthday bash.
M5, J27
take the
A361 through to Barnstaple
(do not take the signposted route to ilfracombe it is narrow and twisty) come through Barnstaple and pick up the
b3230 (which is on the left just past the lights at Barnstaple hospital)
turn left onto the
A3123
at Mullacott cross roundabout go straight across onto the
B3343 Woolacombe road. our site , the Lazy Buzzard campsite is the third turning on the right approx 800 yards from the roundabout.
EX348NY will take you approx 50 yards past the entrance.
There will be an 8ft yellow motorhomeFun Banner on the hedge-bank. A "camping £7" sign visible from 150 yards away White sandwich board with red lettering. If you get lost phone me on 07812385915 and I'll guide you in. looking forward to seeing you all there
PS. don't forget the cake, hee hee
still time to get on the list.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
cheers for the directions wildman, had previously checked from the postcode where you were on googlemaps, plotted my route down from that, but thanks for the tip about the narrow twisty road, only a week to go now.. ::bigsmile:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
only 9 days to go and no one has asked for directions. So for those who have not been here before.
Directions to the Lazy buzzards birthday bash.
M5, J27
take the
A361 through to Barnstaple
(do not take the signposted route to ilfracombe it is narrow and twisty) come through Barnstaple and pick up the
b3230 (which is on the left just past the lights at Barnstaple hospital)
turn left onto the
A3123
at Mullacott cross roundabout go straight across onto the
B3343 Woolacombe road. our site , the Lazy Buzzard campsite is the third turning on the right approx 800 yards from the roundabout.
EX348NY will take you approx 50 yards past the entrance.
There will be an 8ft yellow motorhomeFun Banner on the hedge-bank. A "camping £7" sign visible from 150 yards away White sandwich board with red lettering. If you get lost phone me on 07812385915 and I'll guide you in. looking forward to seeing you all there
PS. don't forget the cake, hee hee
still time to get on the list.

ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS :Eeek::Eeek: ONLY WOMEN DO THAT :Doh::Doh:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Diesel.

Time.

Facilities - many here can't contemplate life without EHU, toilets, showers, washing machine, restaurant, bar, entertainment. [HI]There are those here who have never defecated in their MH[/HI].

Try driving with or following Chris Green and that'll sort that one out.......:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

all funsters welcome

wildman and Sue.
Chesterfield hooligan
Yosser hughes
Brightspark
Malcolm Bolt
Dryad
Reallyretired
Nannyjan
Meakwooders
Jaydee
Lesleyjean - day/night visitor

The weather is usually great at that time of year and the marquee will be up as well.
Cheese and nibbles also available sat night to make sure I don't get [STRIKE]soz [/STRIKE], [STRIKE]inebria[/STRIKE], pissed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hope someone is bringing a birthday cake, hee hee. Still room for another 100 vans so whats stopping you, its FREE:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Have a great time Roger, dont drink to much :winky: sorry we are not able to come to your party, family commitments and all that. Will try and sort out a trip to visit you and your site at some stage. Hopefully we can have a tipple or two with you then ::bigsmile: Have fun:thumb:

Kate x

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]well he as 12 lap dancers coming[/HI] you dont what them to get lost do you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whilst on that subject, my religious Pal told me recently that Jesus saves fallen Women.

.I'm not that religious but last night I prayed..........................I asked Jesus........

TO SAVE ONE FOR ME..................:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

all funsters welcome

wildman and Sue.
Chesterfield hooligan
Yosser hughes
Brightspark
Malcolm Bolt
Dryad
Reallyretired
Nannyjan (arrive Saturday)
Meakwooders
Jaydee
Lesleyjean - day/night visitor
Scally
Peter H ((Pierre la Quiz), arrive Saturday)

The weather is usually great at that time of year and the marquee will be up as well.
Cheese and nibbles also available sat night to make sure I don't get [STRIKE]soz [/STRIKE], [STRIKE]inebria[/STRIKE], pissed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hope someone is bringing a birthday cake, hee hee. Still room for another 100 vans so whats stopping you, its FREE:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Good luck with your retirement wildman. Would have come along to meet you and others as its only down the road but we are away that weekend. I drive past your place on a Tuesday morning for work.. Will have to toot the horn. Have a good one. :thumb:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Good luck with your retirement wildman. Would have come along to meet you and others as its only down the road but we are away that weekend. I drive past your place on a Tuesday morning for work.. Will have to toot the horn. Have a good one. :thumb:
There are a couple of funsters on site already feel free to drop in and say Hi.

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Where are you all?.

I just popped up to say hello and nobody there.

All vans are there, but no Funsters:cry:

Will try again later, but I am out this evening.

Lesley

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]Where are you all?.[/HI]

I just popped up to say hello and nobody there.

All vans are there, but no Funsters:cry:

Will try again later, but I am out this evening.

Lesley

Roger made us all hide Lesley, pop back up later and we will all leap out on you...:Blush:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Sorry to miss you Lesleyjean. We had all gone to Instow and Westwood Ho in the toad. Got back about 4ish.
Will probably be out again today but not decided where to yet. 6pm is Gin time so a good time to catch us in.

Pay no attention to Popeye, he isn't here.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I won't have internet access for several days, so can I wish you a very happy birthday now? Have a great time, wish I'd been in the UK and would have joined you all.

Have a great birthday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back