Wildax Motorhomes.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Tea Bag, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Tea Bag

Tea Bag Funster

Hi.
    I was about to alter some original fittings,that held the table in place,behind the drivers seat last night. I measured this and that,gave it."Rack a' Eye" it looked OK,so tried to get the fittings off,in my own heavy handed way.(Some things never change).It was getting dark at this time,and nothing was about to move in a hurry,and the Sledge hammer was up in the garage,so i decided to ring Wildax at Elland for advice today. Oh,forgot to say,the LOO... is behind this partition. (That focused my mind).
    So about 15,30,i rang Wildax at Elland. Me." Hello,i want to change something on the Europa you fobbed off on me,i want to take off the locators for the table,behind the drivers seat,and it looks like if i saw them off,the ...LOO.. might fall off the wall,will it,if i cut the thingy's off?" The reply. "Fobbed off on you ?.....r--i--g--h--t." Me. "Is that you Duncan?" (Mr Wild...ooops) it was. I explained what i wanted to do,he said there was no need to "Butcher"my bespoke Europa,these fittings were screwed on from the cab side,,HE...had screwed enough on a few years ago to remember,NOT the loo side,and nothing would fall off,but to hang on while he went to check,taking his phone,i could moniter his progress. "Yes" he said,i was right,jiggle the little stoppers out with something and off they will come. We had a laugh and a chat and we parted.
    Just an example,that some manufacturers still care,and have time to deal with........ Silly buggers.?
    Tea Bag.
    PS. There OFF!....... NO! Calm down dear,calm down.............. The thingy's LOL

• Like Like x 2
  2. PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop Funster Life Member

Good to hear that Duncan is still on the ball! We usually ring Danny if we have a question. Not that there is much to ask about our Aurora! They're a great company generally.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kool Kroozer

Kool Kroozer Funster

Wildax are nice to deal with an Duncan is such a straight shooter..shame more are not like them

4. mjltigger

mjltigger Funster

It was my birthday last week... Just saying..