Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Afternoon all,i am wild camping at the momement using my RV as a base where im working.come off M62 at Goole you can park between the Brewers Fayre and Mcdonalds.Very quiet and safe.The work is on going at the moment,so i do 2wks away from home.so its a good place to park.all the best safe driving.:thumb: THE BANDIT

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Well done that man! Don't leave any waste please.
Any problems with the authorities?

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
Hello

I know exactly where you are
There is a little dead piece of road right there and you will be looking towards the garage, right!
Nice little place,
I Have hauled out of the Tesco warehouse over the road ::bigsmile:riving2:
Oh, Dont eat too many of those Maccy Dees

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Wild camping nr goole

Hello everybody,Im still there ,I bag my rubbish and dumpit in the skip at work.Im working out of Howdens Joinery For Dhl,so ive got to work 2wks about,otherwise it cost to much running back home to Morecambe.Up to press its ongoing so hopefully will be over there for as long as posible.The authorities dont bother me,i dont hang around long enough.Av a safe day.And thx for the imput...You cant miss my Rv,Its silver with red flashing on the side.:thumb:..THE BANDIT

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Kettle always on

Afternoon all,if you are in vicinity of my parking space,at Goole you are more than welcome to call in for a cuppa and a natter,I might even goes as far as offering you a biscuit... TTFN..THE BANDIT

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
No

Morning ,im working for H and G,out of Manchester.I do Stobarts at Widnes on a Sunday and Monday.for them as well.But not while im working over ere.I did a bit for High Flyers out of Preston,on with Kammac at Skem.Worked out of doncaster while they had there strike action.This company alright up to press.all the best THE BANDIT:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back