Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Hi Just registered with Motorhome Fun site and I will be collecting my first motorhome at the end of the month. I noticed you wrote about wild camping and I am really interested in both wild camping and camp sites.

Perhaps you could give me more information about wild camping and if members join up and wild camp together. I will be travelling on my own so company would be appreciated until I am brave and experienced enough to try on my own.

I am also interested in travelling in Europe but again I was wondering if a group of members travel together, possibly in convoy, until I become more confident and learn the ropes.

Kind Regards
Jan

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Hi Just registered with Motorhome Fun site and I will be collecting my first motorhome at the end of the month. I noticed you wrote about wild camping and I am really interested in both wild camping and camp sites.

Perhaps you could give me more information about wild camping and if members join up and wild camp together. I will be travelling on my own so company would be appreciated until I am brave and experienced enough to try on my own.

I am also interested in travelling in Europe but again I was wondering if a group of members travel together, possibly in convoy, until I become more confident and learn the ropes.

Kind Regards
Jan
am mostly on my own with dog i do Cornwall a lot stay on some sites and wild camp am in Cornwall the end of April me and my dog:thumb: if you fancy meeting up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back