Wild Camping NOT (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We never use campsites and very rarely use CL type places.

Perhaps I'm one of the "disgusting thoughtless self centred people" who is "ruining it for everyone"? :rolleyes:

Oh well, never mind. I think I can live with it. (y):D2

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I see many of the original posters on this thread back in 2010 have now become motorhomefun free loaders too...Something else you can get for free....;)

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
I've come across too many tossers on camp sites, that's why I stay away from them.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I see many of the original posters on this thread back in 2010 have now become motorhomefun free loaders too...Something else you can get for free....;)
So many that used to be regulars, that we have forgotten till one of these old threads appears.
Wonder where they are, have they still got vans?

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
How do you define a camp site tosser :unsure: should I look out for them..

Well I suppose one definition is 'somebody who tramps over to the toilet block in the cold and rain for each pee' when they could walk 1-2m into their own toilet and make many and then just take the cassette every 3-4 days.

Another would be a parent who lets a child bang a gritty football against other MHs and does not give the kid a clout round the ear.

Oh we could go on couldn't we?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Well I suppose one definition is 'somebody who tramps over to the toilet block in the cold and rain for each pee' when they could walk 1-2m into their own toilet and make many and then just take the cassette every 3-4 days.

Another would be a parent who lets a child bang a gritty football against other MHs and does not give the kid a clout round the ear.

Oh we could go on couldn't we?
about 15 years ago we fell out with some neighbours up the road. their grandchildren were visiting and decided to play football in the road, using our nearly new motorhome as a goalpost. Obviously I went out and shouted at them and told them to go home. 20 minutes later we had the parents and grandparents on our doorstep threatening us to never shout at their children again or there would be violence. Nobody shouts at their little darlings , ever, not even the parents

Roll on 10 years and 2 of their little bastards are now in prison, one for violence, the other for multiple thefts

So those parents that allow their delinquent children to abuse other's property will be doing them no favours long term

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
How do you define a camp site tosser :unsure: should I look out for them..
Glad you asked, they are a different breed altogether, they have devil children and love ball games near your pride and joy or fires that you could toast marshmallows with out of your motorhome window but if your still not sure if you have come across one then the late night parties until 4am will help you work it out. They do tend to sound like Karen the loud mouth gobby one off Eastenders too if you watch it.
I've come across this on a wide range of different campsites around the country so be careful ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Now that I don`t understand!. You pay big bucks for a Motorhome with all the services on board, and then behave like a Tent camper? who has not the facility(s). I have differing reasons for why I use a particular (type of) camp site (or not). "Wild" camping, FLT, whatever, can be perceived as "p$ss taking" especially when it is blatantly a long term thing. But discretionary use of a "space" wherever it may be located for a finite period (say 24-48hrs?) Does not in my mind have any ongoing effect on the "progress of man". The other thing I cannot understand is WHY make the expensive purchase of a Motorhome, and then treat it as you would a "Static" or Mobile Park Home?. The purpose of the Motorhome is that it is "mobile" and thereby designed to be used in that manner. Short stays, move on?. Having said that, I admit that in the early 90`s I had my R-V parked on a Rig Construction site for nearly 6 Months, My excuse was lack of decent accomodation close by, and the need to be "mobile" at the end of the build, ready for the next phase.

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
about 15 years ago we fell out with some neighbours up the road. their grandchildren were visiting and decided to play football in the road, using our nearly new motorhome as a goalpost. Obviously I went out and shouted at them and told them to go home. 20 minutes later we had the parents and grandparents on our doorstep threatening us to never shout at their children again or there would be violence. Nobody shouts at their little darlings , ever, not even the parents

Roll on 10 years and 2 of their little bastards are now in prison, one for violence, the other for multiple thefts

So those parents that allow their delinquent children to abuse other's property will be doing them no favours long term
Yeah I always think if the parents won't discipline them, Her Majesty will when they get a bit older.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back