WiFi enabled phone (1 Viewer)

Jul 9, 2009
Weymouth,Dorset
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano T700
Exp
20yrs+
Just found today on fleabay, capacitive styli,two for under 4 quid,free post.Maybe this may make the 'Hard To Control', 'easier to control', will let you know as soon as I've tried it out.

Jul 9, 2009
Weymouth,Dorset
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano T700
Exp
20yrs+
Capacitive styli, but as much good as a chocolate fire guard !!!!, and still finding the Hard To Control very disappointing.:Sad::Sad:

OP
OP
Randonneur

Randonneur

Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
WiFi Phone

Just thought this might be of interest to anyone on this Forum.

I have wanted a Nintendo DSI for the Brain Training for a couple of years now so after much soul searching I ordered the new one which is the DSI XL recently, Birthday was the excuse, anyway it arrived and it has the larger screens and WiFi. I connected it up to our WiFi system at home and it works perfectly, only tried it with email at the moment. As part of the package it came with a hard case plus a stylus that is more like a proper ballpoint pen although it has a smaller stylus built-in. I have been using the Brain Training every day and it does tax the memory. I didn't buy it for gaming and the camera is an added bonus. If anyone is interested here is the link:

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Just thought this might be of interest to anyone on this Forum.

I have wanted a Nintendo DSI for the Brain Training for a couple of years now so after much soul searching I ordered the new one which is the DSI XL recently, Birthday was the excuse, anyway it arrived and it has the larger screens and WiFi. I connected it up to our WiFi system at home and it works perfectly, only tried it with email at the moment. As part of the package it came with a hard case plus a stylus that is more like a proper ballpoint pen although it has a smaller stylus built-in. I have been using the Brain Training every day and it does tax the memory. I didn't buy it for gaming and the camera is an added bonus. If anyone is interested here is the link:

Link Removed

I bought one on Saturday (no excuse, just wanted one) and it is good, not sure if I'd want to do all my surfing on it but in an emergency I imagine it will be ok especially as it will use WPA networks as well as WEP.

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
I've been a Blackberry user for a while now, and have always appreciated it's wi-fi capability.

I've just bought a new Blackberry 9700, and downloaded the Opera mobile browser. The combo is excellent.

It'll pick up a free wi-fi spot and connect in around 15 secs. Opera is running, and I'm picking up my email in another 10 secs or so.

If using wi-fi, internet is totally free!!

OP
OP
Randonneur

Randonneur

Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
WiFi enabled mobile phone

Well, when I started this thread I was looking forward to having a new WiFi enabled phone. Unfortunately I can't get to grips with it so have put it on Ebay No: 230465453872. My Husband uses my phone as well so, if I don't find it easy to use then he has no chance, he is a bit of a technophobe. I will have to go back to my old phone I think.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back