Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
We bought the Outdoor 2812 USB client at Newbury show-as did several other Funsters.
At the moment we are on an aire outside a campsite in Diekirk Luxembourg.We have the free use of their wifi.Other Motorhomers are having to go into the bar to use it,but we are getting a good signal in the van about 50mtrs away from the bar ::bigsmile:

Mike.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
We bought the Outdoor 2812 USB client at Newbury show-as did several other Funsters.
At the moment we are on an aire outside a campsite in Diekirk Luxembourg.We have the free use of their wifi.Other Motorhomers are having to go into the bar to use it,but we are getting a good signal in the van about 50mtrs away from the bar ::bigsmile:

Mike.

Can you pm me details please Mike ! Such as where can I get one etc ! Stephen :thumb:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010

Mike.

That's a problem really, no excuse to go in the Bar:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thank's for the feedback Mike :thumb:

Salopian - the model which Mike has unfortunately been discontinued, the factory which makes them in the far east disappeared as can sometimes happen :cry:

We have a replacement panel which performs almost identically, the only detractor being that it won't free stand: Link Removed

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Can you pm me details please Mike ! Such as where can I get one etc ! Stephen :thumb:

Salopian.....we purchased the one from Addie..a few weeks before the trip to the UK..
We have just been in the uk for quite a few weeks,...and at every CCC camp sites , other sites, and wild camping, there has been a full signal of BT open zone and Bt fon, our friend who did not have a dongle like us, so they used my wifi booster, because he is a BT user and had his code/password....had free internet all the time BETTER and quicker than than my "3" dongle and even in places that I could not even get a signal he was on a openzone:thumb:
:Doh:

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
these work quite well .Link Removed
cant go wrong at that price . i have one and the alfa version . think they are the same thing really . worked almost all over eu and some places in morocco.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Salopian.....we purchased the one from Addie..a few weeks before the trip to the UK..
We have just been in the uk for quite a few weeks,...and at every CCC camp sites , other sites, and wild camping, there has been a full signal of BT open zone and Bt fon, our friend who did not have a dongle like us, so they used my wifi booster, because he is a BT user and had his code/password....had free internet all the time BETTER and quicker than than my "3" dongle and even in places that I could not even get a signal he was on a openzone:thumb: :Doh:

Thats exactly what I have enjoyed with my iboost thingy.:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
these work quite well .Link Removed
cant go wrong at that price . i have one and the alfa version . think they are the same thing really . worked almost all over eu and some places in morocco.

Got one EP-6528 RTL8187L High Powerful USB Wireless WIFI Adapter Card with 10DBI Antenna,
and also one of these,( but both of them are very flimsy made),
Link Removed ,
in fact the first one broke at the mini usb connection on the booster , they are quite fragile...the second one is chucked in a cupboard with all the different size screw on antennae,
But Addies is a lot more expensive around £45 to £55... I suppose you get what you pay for.....
I also have a tp-link and many other boosters..which has been better than the ones above and the tp-link still works well....but not as powerful or a patch on the one addie is selling...I have, and tried many wifi boosters over the last 5 years...but the one from addie does seem the best so far very strong and robust..

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back