wi fi and sim cards here and abroad (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Seeing that loads of camp sites give you free wi fi abroad, and many of our campsites are so expensive both in price and the price of wi fi.
I am constantly amazed that you can get free wi fi there but you have to pay so much to get Internet if you get a sim card either here, there or even a international sim card.
I know three is leading the way but still can only get it for 2 months of the year.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Trish and Terry,
Don't get me going on this and a number of other matters in a similar vein.
It seems to me that in the UK, if it perceived that there is any kind of market in a product or service, then we (the UK public) will have to pay for it.
Everything from parking to seats on aircraft. Sim cards and internet access to campsites. There is a market to skim money from us and those that can, do.

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
I have a galaxy mega phone on 3 all you can eat data plan and as of 1st july you can use your phone in France on the same plan as in the UK with no roaming fees.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
As I posted before 3 can't be beat in France but beware of going over the border with roaming on or they will take a fiver out of your money immediately

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back