Why Stay in the UK in the Winter (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Just wondering why full timers stay in the UK during the winter when the weather is this cold, I would have thought that unless they are working they would be off to find some warmer weather, I know I would.:thumb:

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
:Smile:Much as we like good weather, mum in nursing care in Lincolnshire is nearer to Kent than Spain. Old dog can't tolerate heat but loves winter. Walking on the beach or the downs in winter is lovely. Tesco here sells Gold Label barley wine!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
Jan

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I like all the seasons, especially the winter. Although not full timing, if we were we would love to be up the north of scotland enjoying the fine cold weather. Having just returned yesterday after acouple of days nikki said she would love to full time over here at least 6 months of the year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi,

Just wondering why full timers stay in the UK during the winter when the weather is this cold, I would have thought that unless they are working they would be off to find some warmer weather, I know I would.:thumb:

Well, as my dad loves to say..
no such thing as bad weather.. just wrong clothes
:winky:

Our plan was/is to work the summer in the UK and winter abroad.. last year it got out of sync.. hopefully this year get it back on track .. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back