Why I am a Freeloading, Skin Flint, Tosser... (1 Viewer)

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Them adjectives just would not fit the JJ that I met at Shepton after all he gave me a new sparkplug for my Kipor---- and he lent me his best church going shirt.

City are missing you JJ they are falling apart but don't you worry just enjoy that scenery and if Castillonnes or Eymet are on your route give me a shout as I know three or four places very similar.

Enjoy Alan and Lynda

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
You may well be a freeloading skinflint tosser JJ

But you do it with such style that no one notices :ROFLMAO:

Happy Freeloading Daze
Chrisboyo n Liz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
quote:

Like us, you dont have the most up to date motorhome in the world or a host of 21st century gadgets

Thanks for your over kind words which I appreciate Gail... but I MUST protest over the above part of your post :winky::ROFLMAO:

The Wagon has almost EVERY latest gadget it is possible to have including
cruise control, sat nav, hands free phone thingy, led lighting, Smev 4 ring cooker with grill and oven, Sterling B2B 50 amp charger, pure sine wave inverter, Trauma central heating, Malaga 3E water boiler, 4 solar panels, 3 110amp batteries and a Steca controller, Oppollo media centre (dvd, usb, memory card player), Sony Mex 1HD Audio library system (2000 track HD), Multimo sat dish and new mini 12v sat box (which appears to pick up strange foreign programmes :RollEyes:)

and the list goes on but this is not my computer so I have to finish now....

Of course the Wagon doesn't have any "status" nor does it generate any desire to be stolen amongst those who do these things. Who would want to pinch an old, dented, paint peeling van like the Wagon hey?

JJ

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Of course the Wagon doesn't have any "status" nor does it generate any desire to be stolen amongst those who do these things. Who would want to pinch an old, dented, paint peeling van like the Wagon hey?

JJ

I thought that in Rome a few years ago...................but guess what:cry::cry::cry:

PLEASE don't be complacent

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I thought that in Rome a few years ago...................but guess what:cry::cry::cry:

PLEASE don't be complacent

Sorry to learn of your tragedy and thanks for the warning... but I forgot to list the dead locks on all doors and the steering wheel lock and the absence of any windows in the rear... but I still worry about losing it (a little)

JJ

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
According to various people I am a low life because I park "off site" and therefore, by doing so, bring Motorhoming a bad name...

During the last few days I have been meandering through France and the last couple of days was spent around Le Lac de Vassiviere just east of Limoges...

Being off seasonn one of the many camp sites in this popular tourist area in a National Park were open even if I had wanted to park cramped next to holiday chalets and the like...

So I stopped here... one of the many, many similar places around the lake... disturbing no one, leaving no "footprint" and sleeping peacefully...

What a Tosser I am!

JJ :winky:

It looks like I will have to join you JJ, as a freeloading tosser that is, as I spend most of my time when away doing as you do and park on Aires or anywhere else that is free and does not impose on the local population, I even go as far as doing some local shopping therefor putting something back into the community.

Bill :thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks for your over kind words which I appreciate Gail... but I MUST protest over the above part of your post :winky::ROFLMAO:

The Wagon has almost EVERY latest gadget it is possible to have
JJ

Apologies JJ but you have to remember its been a long time since Ive seen inside the wagon

And with that list of gadgets you definitely cant be defined as a skinflint :thumb::thumb:

nice one though - is there still room for you xxxxxx or are you now sleeping outside xxxxx

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Yes i am more than envious i wish i could just break free, but her in doors, and my two small dogs, one a puppy, i don,t think i could escape, but in the words of simon and carbunkle, this song comes to mind 50 ways to leave your lover ahhhhh, but they did,nt mention a zimmer frame, :ROFLMAO: keep on truckin mate , i,ll keep on dreamin ::bigsmile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I have yet to meet you JJ I look forward to it:Smile: I see what you do as something most of us would like to try if we had the nerve to try it, as I get older the one thing I have learnt in life is not to try to judge others, we all do it to some extent, from your posts and what the people that know you say on here I dont think you have any worries about your way of life, be happy:thumb:

ps. its the ones in the sharp suits you have to look out for:ROFLMAO:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Nice pics jj why dont you start a new forum called motorhometossers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Havent met you yet but have only heard good things about you iv'e been told your a nice tosser:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Gerry

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Crumbs Gail!:whatthe: He actually allowed you into his van!!!!!

There are a lot of us females crying in our pillow ... he wouldn't let us over the doorstep.:thumb:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I had six females visit my Wagon this afternoon... they clucked around for a while and I started feeling a bit hen pecked... :winky:

JJ

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
He had chicken curry for dinner tonight and enough for another month:winky:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that

The Wagon has almost EVERY latest gadget it is possible to have including
cruise control, sat nav, hands free phone thingy, led lighting, Smev 4 ring cooker with grill and oven, Sterling B2B 50 amp charger, pure sine wave inverter, Trauma central heating, Malaga 3E water boiler, 4 solar panels, 3 110amp batteries and a Steca controller, Oppollo media centre (dvd, usb, memory card player), Sony Mex 1HD Audio library system (2000 track HD), Multimo sat dish and new mini 12v sat box (which appears to pick up strange foreign programmes :RollEyes:)

and the list goes on but this is not my computer so I have to finish now....

JJ

You left out the sweeping brush!

Doug...

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I had six females visit my Wagon this afternoon... they clucked around for a while and I started feeling a bit hen pecked... :winky:

Link Removed

by the look of the van graphics you are under the thumb as well :ROFLMAO:

andley

Banned
Dec 27, 2011
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Static
Exp
Campsite owner
chickenrun campsite

Take no notice jj

Hey this guy is top man, just paid us to.. to dump his waste, diddnt want any free water which was offered just gave us good advice free for our new campsite.
Thank you JJ x

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

JJ

:whatthe::whatthe:

You are just lucky I noticed the date .... I could have cancelled my plane you know!:Doh:

See you tomorrow::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Your princess

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Good luck to you, the occasional big mac wont kill you either::bigsmile:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
CRIPES...

Looks like I have a VIP visiting tomorrow...

I better get some cleaning and tidying done...

Now where should I keep this left over piece of pie? It will go well with some warmed up Smash later on in the week...

JJ

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
CRIPES...

Looks like I have a VIP visiting tomorrow...

I better get some cleaning and tidying done...

Now where should I keep this left over piece of pie? It will go well with some warmed up Smash later on in the week...

JJ

Well if its one of the FB type, keep it just incase you have to do an exhaust repair.

have a great new year.

Doug...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back