lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
why do middle age men dye their hair it looks awful when you see the dye they have used turn gingerly yellow and when they dye it dark you can see the ginger residue in it its not natural look as the pigments are different when you was young.so come on guys grow old natural like me.my wife tells me I look very distinguished and handsome with grey hair.to addthose men who have balding patches spray it with some sort of spray that make it look gross regards steve:thumb:

Why do other middle aged men moan about the way others dress are they secretly jealous or do they just like looking at men. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No matter how someone looks or dresses it doesn't make them a bad person and you wouldn't want your kids to judge people on how they look would you.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
why do middle age men dye their hair it looks awful when you see the dye they have used turn gingerly yellow and when they dye it dark you can see the ginger residue in it its not natural look as the pigments are different when you was young.so come on guys grow old natural like me.my wife tells me I look very distinguished and handsome with grey hair.to addthose men who have balding patches spray it with some sort of spray that make it look gross regards steve:thumb:

When was the last time your wife had her eyes tested? Just checking. BUSBY:roflmto:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Why do other middle aged men moan about the way others dress are they secretly jealous or do they just like looking at men. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No matter how someone looks or dresses it doesn't make them a bad person and you wouldn't want your kids to judge people on how they look would you.

I am worried about how my kids judge the way I look, very worried:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When my daughter was a young baby I took her out in the pram one day on my own. I was just turned 40.

This woman of about 60 walked past and said " it's lovely having grandchildren isn't it?":Sad:

I just said " Yeah, at least you can give them back"

True story.

Gutted I was ::bigsmile:

That reminds me of when our grandson was aged about 3 or 4 (so I was 49/50) and decided to climb up my leg as if it was a tree. His Mum told him not to, to which he said "Why? Is it because Granddad's a very old man?". His Mum was mortified, I couldn't stop laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
nothing wrong with grey hair but why the pony tail are you one of those blokes that ride round on a motorbike or moped thinking you are the new cliff Richard or a rugby union player that's just come out of a scrum and doesn't know where he is either way its puzzling :Doh: steve
can anybody tell me why grown up and mature men wear baseball caps back to front like young kids.i think they look ridiculous but would like to know why they wear them like that. do they think it takes 20 or 30years off their age ? steve

I think you may have a bit of a problem here steve, individuallity is a great trait, petty there are not more who dress as they like be it with pony tail or pink hair unaffected by what society demands of them. You don't use hair dye, how about the wife's face cream, ever tempted with that.

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Don't know if I am just in a bad mood, but I'm totally fed up with people judging others by what they look like, what they wear, whether they have tattoos, whether they speak with an accent...... God it must be so wonderful to be so perfect that one thinks it is ok to do that.... rant over going to bed and not posting on this thread again..... Grumpy.

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
What is this about? is it a joke. who cares about hair and dye, it's about motorhomes.
It` s a forum about allsorts really, but if you want to know anything about motorhomes there are some experts on here.
Maybe they like their motorhomes but are not too anal about them so chat about other stuff as well :winky:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
What is this about? is it a joke. who cares about hair and dye, it's about motorhomes.
It's a motorhome forum which includes owners. Owners have different needs to motorhomes.This forum would be a bit limited if we didn't talk about people who own motorhomes.:Cool:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Don't know if I am just in a bad mood, but I'm totally fed up with people judging others by what they look like, what they wear, whether they have tattoos, whether they speak with an accent...... God it must be so wonderful to be so perfect that one thinks it is ok to do that.... rant over going to bed and not posting on this thread again..... Grumpy.

Quite agree Joy. It must be awful to have nothing good to say about anyone!

Catherine

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
About the only hair I have left is down south of my trouser belt so if I did dye my hair no one would see it anyway !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back