Why did you Subscribe/Re subscribe?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Jim, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Over the weekend I'm writing a new page to let people know about the benefits of subscribing. I'm looking for some testimonials for the page. I'd appreciate it if you could give me something to use.

Why did you subscribe/resubscribe? Thanks

2. Tootles

Tootles Funster

The possibilities are endless here........:rofl:

Sorry Jim.

• Like Like x 1
  3. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

I've become addicted to the site? Probably not.

How about: A vibrant community, full of useful and up to date information.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Forestboy

Forestboy Funster Life Member

One of the original members.
    Great community with a family feel.
    Members always ready to help and advise with the added benefit of a touch of humour.
    Great rallies and meets where everyone is welcome but no one is ever pressured into doing what they don't want to.

We have been members since the start and although we don't go to lots of meets / rallies when we do we always feel welcome. Over the years we've made some really good friends and had some of our happiest times. We travel a lot all over the world and on occasions have got into a fix but a request for help on Motorhomefun has always helped us get out of trouble. The amount of knowledge and help available is worth the subscription fee ten times over, plus the benefit of being part of a great community.

forestboy
    RorynJan

• Like Like x 3
  5. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

what did you do with the last set of testimonials you had from me Jim??? Its too hot to think straight

6. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

Tried the rest, Stayed with the BEST.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bungy

bungy Funster

what you trying to say there Brian:LOL:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Over the years we have belonged to various clubs associated with our Motorhome, none have really held our interest until we joined motorhome fun.

Here we found a completely new experience, ask a question on any subject to do with our Motorhome, touring in Europe, UK , or technical issues within minutes often helpful information comes back.

As you use the forum more, you find that there is a whole community out there to interact with exchange ideas meet up with and a different aspect to your motorhoming becomes part of your social life as well.

The forum itself is friendly helpful, with no attitude about what camper van / motorhome you have be it RV or a Bedford Rascal everyone is made welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chockswahay

Chockswahay Funster

Being able to ask a question knowing that it will be answered! This forum is an invaluable resource as well as simply a place for like minded people to get together in the 'virtual world'

10. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

The forum's too good to let my subscription lapse.

• Like Like x 1
  11. keith

keith Funster

12. wasp

wasp Funster

It`s informative, funny there is something different everytime you log in, there are some really really nice people on here, no, sorry , they are all really nice people. Anything you need to know will always be replied to ,some of it serious some not so. If you got a tenner it will be the best ten quid you spend There you go that sums it up for me :):):):):):)

13. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

I was made welcome right from the start (Clicks no cliques).

No matter what the question you will get an answer. Some are even useful!

Even when you have made a right idiot of yourself you get sympathy and help........

Okay it's £10 a year but I've saved that many times over in less than 6 months!

14. rosierose

rosierose Funster

From a newbies point of view….. I had visited another site but it didn't seem as friendly. As soon as I visited Fun, I felt like I could ask anything and contribute straight away. I'll let you know what I think of the meets, as the first one is in September. We haven't even got a motorhome yet, but still feel very welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Neilfg

Neilfg Funster

We have only just joined and subscribed almost straightaway solely for the forum, it was the only site where the responses came in quickly and from a wide variety of members (everybody has an opinion), all the other forums we found seemed to be either very inactive or there were only a couple of people who responded with any knowledge. Other forums might be great but you either really had to be known to people to get responses or subscribe before being allowed to access fully to find out, but here it seems like everybody is welcomed.

The rally's etc are a pleasant surprise (we went to Stratford) and I am sure we shall go to more.

So we subscribed because it seemed that we would be able to use the forum more easily, searching, doc access etc..., and you had a discount available.

16. sb8263

sb8263 Funster

Only been a funster for a few weeks,,already got answers to loads of questions, and been on our first meet and it was great,,the members are so helpful and you get replies to questions within minutes,,best £10 ever spent for help and advice at the press of a button...

17. eddievanbitz

eddievanbitz Trader - Funster

Well, as we won't support or give discounts to any other forum, many of our customers join to take advantage of the Van Bitz 10% discount. I am really happy to say that many have taken the trouble to tell me subsequently, how glad they are that they've joined for a host of other reasons.(y)

Just in case your wondering? The largest "Funsters" discount Van Bitz have given to date: £978.00 :eek:

So 98 years free subscriptions for them(y)

Also what so many people don't realise is that Jim is tireless in the work he does, behind the scenes, especially with the trade to ensure great deals for his members

• Like Like x 2
  18. dreckly

dreckly Read Only Funster

Great bunch of people, welcoming, friendly and very helpful. As long as I have a motor home I will be a member.

19. Parcverger

Parcverger Funster - Campsite Owner

We joined in 2007 and have met so many great people through our membership. We have a standing order for our subscription as no way do we want to miss rejoining each year.
    Bob
    www.parcverger.com

• Like Like x 1
  20. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

Good honest knowledgeable, but above all other sites, friendly web site, with members who will go out of their way to help each other if they can. membership is a must.

Enough said.........

• Like Like x 1