Why Brits love doing up campervans

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by scotjimland, Sep 19, 2011.

1. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Just look at the work JJ put in to his you not see a norther like it:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

3. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

the pic on the right looks like a ford consul front bench seat on top of a 1930's travel trunk :Laughing:

not my taste at all. :Doh:

4. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

Well I must admit to being the one that gains great pleasure in doing them up.
    I know that I have gone completely over the top on many occasions. If its on there it has to work. Not only does it have to work it has to work MY way.
    Have spent a small fortune on making campers do things that many people would think would be just to much. For instance...all my campers HAVE to be able to be self sufficient and NOT rely on hookups. Maybe its the traveler in me???. Having said that,regardless of what have spent, have always recouped my outlay and have never lost money on a camper yet. Having said that there's always a first time.:Doh:
    Yes I do gain as much pleasure from doing em up as I do using them,am a perfectionist when it comes to my motorhomes.:thumb:

5. 1_man_and_his_dob(lo)

1_man_and_his_dob(lo) Funster

The article, and links, seem to be all VW surfer vans....not surprisingly. There are some...er...pretty eye-catching curtain and upholstery designs :Eeek:

I wonder if they do special orders for the slightly smaller campervan? :wub: