Who's going where

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by roadtraveller, Dec 20, 2008.

1. roadtraveller

roadtraveller Read Only Funster

Me, O/H and the pooch Bobby are off to Southport, for the Crimbo Hols, looking forward to time off work, eating, drinking and chilling. We have gone away now for the last 5 years, it gets a bit addictive after the first year, better than roaming around in a big house and much warmer. I love dressing the Motor Home up with fairy lights, and decorations, and chatting and having laughs with fellow campers. Who else is going away?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. Sweet Chariot

Sweet Chariot Read Only Funster

Mate over the road is also going to Southport on Monday for the XMAS period and I will be there day after Boxing day for 3 days see you about say hello.:thumb:

3. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

me and h/o and dog going to cornwall are first xmas a way from home:BigGrin:

4. roadtraveller

We will have a look out for you, wer'e in a Autocruise Starblazer and we have a black Mini Schnauzer. Have A great time!

5. Beachbum

Beachbum Read Only Funster

In 36 hours approximately, I will be on an aircraft for Goa, India with my second half.
    At 66, we enjoy the hot sun, so will be hitting the beaches all along the Goa coastline until the 1st of April. Just over 3 months of warm oceans and a laid back life style.
    I wish to thank all you lovely folk for all the information, laughs and fantastic advice through out 2008. Have a wonderful Christmas with your families and wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2009. We will be hitting the road for somewhere in Europe on the 3rd of June 2009 until late August.
    Best wishes, David & Ann (Beachbum)

6. Mark&Sue

Mark&Sue Deleted User

Off to France at 1200 on xmas eve via Portsmouth - Le Havre and heading south after xmas morning in Honfleur. Hoping to make Spain within a few days, maybe New Year. :thumb:

7. Maddie

Maddie Read Only Funster

Leaving on Tuesday for Southern Germany. Staying at the Titisee until 29th and are booked in Memling, Bruge for 30th and 31st. Back on the 1st Jan.

Maddie

8. roadtraveller

You all have a truly wonderful time. Safe Journey.

9. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Well, I am having to work Chritmas and new year:cry::Sad:

However I love my Job so it aint all bad. I finish new years day at 2pm, I then come home, jump in to the van and drive up to scotland if theres any snow for a few days of skiing. No snow means a few days in the lake district. Whatever happens, I will enjoy it, after all I love work.:Rofl1: