Who's going away tomorrow or is already away? (1 Viewer)

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Checked in at Chatsworth. Tried the oven out tonight with a Lasaga I made this morning.

Yummy yummy yummy.

Really nice facilities and we're backing on to the House which is all lit up and looks great. Off there for lunch tomorrow.

To be continued..................
This lunch lark is that dinner or tea?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We are now esconced at camperstop SierraEspuna!
Doing our best to wind up Martin and his grandaughter Judith!

@jumar and @jumartoo
You have a greater chance of trying to wind up a clock with a broken spring, for those of you who are too young to know, Clocks used to be wound up to get then to work, and due to age ...wound down quickly, just like the poster of the above quote.:xrofl:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
You have a greater chance of trying to wind up a clock with a broken spring, for those of you who are too young to know, Clocks used to be wound up to get then to work, and due to age ...wound down quickly, just like the poster of the above quote.:xrofl:

Clocks with springs? you can remember those? pfft old fart!

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Cant really say going away because we are where we pitch up or park . Near Folkstone for a few days longer .
All i can say is its costing twice as much to winter in UK than it would being in Portugal or Spain right now .
Thank the lord for children who dont really care but use there kids my grand kids and an 81 year old mother of my other half working a guilt trip together we are avoiding the best use that our mh could be used for .
Thanks to this place for the advice over the last two years i got myself a winterised van .

Have just read my post i seem angry im not , Moterhoming is all about compromise and i guess wintering in the uk is the same . Long terming in my van and being semi stress free is priceless (y)

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
We have been away for a month, travelling down through France into Spain, been at Marjal Costa Blanca for a week, moving on today to Villajoyosa. Back home beginning of March. Happy travels. (y)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
BL**dy kids phoned our daughter to say we are 5 min away in the taxi what do wet get I'm Bl**dy freezing didn't bring a jumper down, hurry up.
It's only 32 deg. We are in Bangkok.:xrofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back