Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
Lots of Fun replies as I'd expect from a bunch of funsters.:thumb::thumb:
I guess the guy was from the dark side! I couldn't be bothered to to check his reg. Would have taken a photo if I'd been outside. :Cool:

We'll be at Calais aire again tomorrow night so stay clear if you don't want to be deafened or fumed - it's gonna be a cold night and we will definitely be using the Eberspacher!

Merci Yodeli - la prochain fois je lui parlerai en francais. That way he can blame the french for the inconsideration:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mike and Annie:winky::Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Frankie is that as rude as it sounds

Not really rude , just rufty tufty ... with those words , you imagine a MAN covered in tatoos, with big muscles, sleeves up to the top, rocking his body as saying this .... Got the picture?? I can't decently act this sort of man .... I'm far too small and looking female Pahhhhhhh, but Inside I'm a tomboy!::bigsmile::Cool:

Frankie:thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Only a French person can say "Pah!" and convey such utter contempt.........:winky: my French work colleague spent a lot of time in a bar trying to teach me how to do it, but could not get even close to his effortless effort. Still trying! :thumb:

Totally random but if you ever go through or past Verneuil sur Arve, take time to stop. Lovely town with very Tudor half timbered houses....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back