Who's at Marjal for Christmas (1 Viewer)

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
We are heading down to Marjal for Christmas and New Year leaving 19th December arriving 24th _ our first big trip in the MH

Who's there already and who will be there??

Hope to see you:Smile:

Cheers
Gary

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
We will be back tomorrow week,, (Plot 207) second plot in on the right as you go through the barriers.

But I dont usually talk to people unless they are the bearers of liquid drink,, (White Wine Please) :winky: :ROFLMAO:

"Jackomet" John is on plot 190 ish with his 5th wheel on the other side of the site (Which is not huge) so you get to meet a lot friendly chatty people.

The first plot in next to me is Big John & Pat,, they are newby`s to the club..

I believe there are a few more but cannot remember names..

See you there.. :thumb:

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Not sure which plot we will be on but they did confirm close to the restaurant so mother doesn't have far to walk :Smile:

I will indeed be travelling with the liquid conversation piece :ROFLMAO: would be rude not to really:ROFLMAO:

Look forward to seeing you there, have a safe journey back:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Not sure which plot we will be on but they did confirm close to the restaurant so mother doesn't have far to walk :Smile:

I will indeed be travelling with the liquid conversation piece :ROFLMAO: would be rude not to really:ROFLMAO:

Look forward to seeing you there, have a safe journey back:thumb:

My wife is partial to the large boxes of "Frerro Rocia" forgot to mention..:ROFLMAO:

Be good to meet you,, :thumb:

Having a bit of trouble with wifi according to Jackomet,, by the way he is from your area.. :Sad:

We are on next Sunday`s Plymouth - Santandar ferry,, Which way are you going ?

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
My wife is partial to the large boxes of "Frerro Rocia" forgot to mention..:ROFLMAO:

Be good to meet you,, :thumb:

Having a bit of trouble with wifi according to Jackomet,, by the way he is from your area.. :Sad:

We are on next Sunday`s Plymouth - Santandar ferry,, Which way are you going ?

Aha Ferrero and White wine - sounds perfect:ROFLMAO::thumb:

I will bring my BT dongle then just in case

We are going through the tunnel on Saturday the 19th then taking a leisurely drive down - we always use the tunnel after the dogs got stressed out on a delayed ferry trip

Looking forward to meeting you all:thumb:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Aha Ferrero and White wine - sounds perfect:ROFLMAO::thumb:

I will bring my BT dongle then just in case

We are going through the tunnel on Saturday the 19th then taking a leisurely drive down - we always use the tunnel after the dogs got stressed out on a delayed ferry trip

Looking forward to meeting you all:thumb:

:thumb:

Have a safe trip.. :thumb:

Nov 10, 2008
Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
Marjal

Hi Gary,
Will kind of miss you guys because we are flying home for a family Christmas, returning 6th January,
Tip of the day, take no notice of what that old Bas.. sorry Old Mo, has to say. If he invites you for a meal, especially BBQ, makes sure he goes first and always count your fingers if you shake hands with him. His wife and son are great people but you can always tell if he is telling you porkies, his lips move.

JK

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hi Mate,,,
Now non of that is true,, well not all of it.. :ROFLMAO:
When do you come back ?? only want to know so I can have a good nose round your 5th wheel.. :ROFLMAO:

You norveners dont half stick together,, where by us suveners are as honest as the day is long.. innit.. :roflmto:

Just posted a thread about Dongles and the like,,

Is wifi up and running ok now?

Be good to get back and see you all.

Take Care.

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi Gary,
Will kind of miss you guys because we are flying home for a family Christmas, returning 6th January,
Tip of the day, take no notice of what that old Bas.. sorry Old Mo, has to say. If he invites you for a meal, especially BBQ, makes sure he goes first and always count your fingers if you shake hands with him. His wife and son are great people but you can always tell if he is telling you porkies, his lips move.

JK

Sorry won't get the chance meet you on this occasion - hope you have a great Christmas:Smile:

I have just finished taking an inventory of fingers etc:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but as I am from south of the Thames reckon I will be OK:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back